Helagak's Mark 45 Project

20151129_175316.jpg20151129_175325.jpg
I definitely am going to need to trim and tweek if I want this chest piece to work since the ab clearance is pretty big. The upper pectorial plates are bumping into the arm clearance too. Man, I'm really going to have to earn it for a finished suit lololol :wacko

Last edited:
Thx for the files! You guys made it possible!
This is how it turned out. It's not yet 100% finished. I still have to do a lot of tweaking and a major repaint.
uploadfromtaptalk1449518121240.jpg

fc77dc9533286461cabdba1dd6706256.jpg

Last edited:
Those look great, guys! I'm still working on my chest piece. again. first one, bit too big, second one too small by a little. I'm really try to get the scale and proportions perfect. sigh*, time to go up the scale by a few millimeters and try again. I'll post pics of the next chestpiece if it hopefully turns out satisfactory. Great work again!

like always your suit looks amazing. Hate to be the guy to ask a million questions but what paints did u use for the gold and red? That red looks great and different then what I've seen before. And what did u use for the gap in the arms? It's the same color as the suit but looks like a rubber material I have used before. Except the rubber stuff I've used always has the paint flaked and peeled off after a lot of bending

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back