eFx Collectibles Announce THE AVENGERS Limited Edition Replicas

Got my badge and ID today. It really is super nice. Couldn't be happier with it. I guess for my first time ordering direct from efx, things could've gone smoother, but it wasn't too bad. I think I'd still buy from them in the future.

Have tried emailing them three times for confirmation of my Hammer. Nothing. I sent back the PDF over a month ago with all the credit card authorization stuff and they haven't even charged my card yet. Anyone get a hammer from them yet?

Have tried emailing them three times for confirmation of my Hammer. Nothing. I sent back the PDF over a month ago with all the credit card authorization stuff and they haven't even charged my card yet. Anyone get a hammer from them yet?

I got mine 4 weeks ago, a few other members also got theirs around the same time.

I got mine 4 weeks ago, a few other members also got theirs around the same time.

Weird! I just got an email from Bryan and they're finally on it. Thanks guys. Question though: Totally better than the Museum Replicas I'm hoping? Anyone have both to do a little side-by-side comparison?

Weird! I just got an email from Bryan and they're finally on it. Thanks guys. Question though: Totally better than the Museum Replicas I'm hoping? Anyone have both to do a little side-by-side comparison?

From what I've seen and read, the MR Mjolnir is complete garbage, with maybe the exception of the head piece. The eFX hammer is pure gold, I literally can't find anything wrong with it. I haven't seen a side-by-side anywhere on the web but I'm sure it's just going to make the MR piece look even more horrendous.

Here's a thread covering how bad the MR hammer is: http://www.therpf.com/f78/where-hell-museum-replicas-thor-hammer-154189/

Last edited:
I still have received no response to emails, Facebook posts or phone calls about my shield badge. I didn't even send apic, wanted the collson pic. Getting frustrated :facepalm

Did you get the initial email with instructions for sending a picture and info? I doubt they will send anything until you do that.

I got an email with instructions to send a pic if you didn't want the collson pic but that's what I wanted so I didn't send anything. Then I got the email for shipping and paid that. Even if that was the issue, no problem but I have been trying to contact them for a month and a half with no luck.

You get the Coulson badge and a custom badge, not one or the other... So they probably won't fulfill your order until you send in the info.

Any idea how to send in the info if I don't have that email anymore? They have not responded to any messages so I can't ask them to resend it

Send the following info to NYCC@efxcollectibles.com

ORDER INFORMATION:
Name of person who placed the pre-order:
Order Number:

CARD INFORMATION:
Last Name (ALL UPPER CASE LETTERS):
First Name (UPPER AND LOWER CASE LETTERS):
Birthdate (Abbreviated month ALL IN UPPER CASE LETTERS): ex: 22NOV2013

JPG File name: (order number + last name.jpg - ex: 123456Smith.jpg)

OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU WANT TO TELL US:

If you file the credit card claim, maybe eFX will reply. It works when I deal with uncooperative sellers thru PayPal. eFx is known for bad customer service.

LACrimeGuy

Yeah I dunno what's going on over there. I love my USO Cap poster from them that I picked up in person at Celebration VI last year, but with the Avengers props in particular it seems like it's taking them a lot longer to get them out than it should.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back