eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Man, I've been lurking on this thread for a few weeks, and my heart goes out to everyone who has been waiting for what they ordered for 1,000,000 years. What complete baloney, they don't respond AND send emails about their "new" products. What a way to do business, toying with and teasing their customers - JUST GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ORDERED, they don't give a soaring **** about what new marvel crap you have to offer.

I just received an email from these con-men asking people to pre-order new products.

To add insult to injury, they have a new SW product line to announce?

Disney/Lucasfilm should be ashamed of themselves for allowing these people to retain their license.

There have been pretty many people who have bought or received a free Vader PCR because of the delayed Scout Trooper helmet. From what I understand, some people who were offered the Vader PCR because of the delayed Scout Trooper helmet have not received it. At least some people have complained about that not too long ago.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I am personally still waiting for my free Vader helmet. I have tried contacting Efx several times but they have apparently chosen to go back to
the time when they didn't reply again.

The best way to describe EFX business practice was depicted on Rebelscum:

EFX_EFX_EFX_delay.jpg

Have they had major issues other than the Scout Trooper? I know there have been some products shown at conventions that have never been put up for sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Seems kinda ballsy to offer up 4-5 new products when you have such a massive backlog that's been waiting years.
I've seen people say exactly the same thing about Anovos. I'd be great to have a US based license holder where you can just pay and have your items shipped to you without any games. Meanwhile in China companies like King Arts, KillerBody and Lager/Roan have been cranking out props for a few years now.

Have they had major issues other than the Scout Trooper?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
The Iron Man helmet still hasn't shipped out and I think that went up around the same time as the scout.

I've seen people say exactly the same thing about Anovos. I'd be great to have a US based license holder where you can just pay and have your items shipped to you without any games. Meanwhile in China companies like King Arts, KillerBody and Lager/Roan have been cranking out props for a few years now.

The Iron Man helmet still hasn't shipped out and I think that went up around the same time as the scout.

While it's try Anovos still is backlogged on some things, there's no question they've shipped craploads more stuff than EFx the last 6 months, or 12 months, or 18 months, or 2 years...etc.

I just read my Marvel pre-order email.

Same as a lot of people on here this absolutely boils my blood.

What a cheek to keep taking money on pre-orders without actually fulfilling orders from years ago.

I have said it before and will say it again - there once was a time when people who offered products here on The RPF who took money and never produced the product were banned and never allowed to come back on to promote other products. Why is this not the case for eFX?

Ridiculous.

I just read my Marvel pre-order email.

Same as a lot of people on here this absolutely boils my blood.

What a cheek to keep taking money on pre-orders without actually fulfilling orders from years ago.

I have said it before and will say it again - there once was a time when people who offered products here on The RPF who took money and never produced the product were banned and never allowed to come back on to promote other products. Why is this not the case for eFX?

Ridiculous.
Has an officially licensed company ever been banned? I would think that is the big difference.

I really don't get how a company can keep a license when they have produced so few products for that license over the past several years. Maybe there hasn't been much interest from other companies to acquire a similar license.

Has an officially licensed company ever been banned? I would think that is the big difference.

Has an officially licensed company ever acted like this? They have absolutely no regard for their customers.

The fact they have a license makes their lack of product and communication much worse in my opinion.

Offering new products without making good on products people have paid for years ago is a total disgrace.

How can this forum possibly still allow all the accounts of eFX and their employees still to remain here is a mystery to me.

It isn't like they use their accounts to post or update anyone anymore - would they even miss their accounts if they were booted off the forum? Not likely.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back