Kanan Jarrus Season 1/2 Shirt

Machinimax

Anyone have any sources for Kanan's shirt from Seasons 1 and 2? I've seen one or two on Etsy but I'm not looking to spend anything crazy. (Saw them for around $150). It doesn't even have to be Rebel Legion quality or anything like that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! (Pic for attention! :D )
Kanan_Jarrus.png

You could take a cheap long sleeve shirt, draw the lines on it in the correct places. This will be your pattern. Cut all the sections.
Get fabric in the correct colors.
Add .5" or .25" (depending on how close you want to sew) around all of your marked areas to cut your pattern out of your good fabric.
Sew back together.

Overall you have 3 colors. One black sleeve, pea and olive greens for the rest.

In my head it is more of a sweater or jersey, than a shirt. Provide some texture and substance...
But that’s just me... in the end it is a cartoon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could take a cheap long sleeve shirt, draw the lines on it in the correct places. This will be your pattern. Cut all the sections.
Get fabric in the correct colors.
Add .5" or .25" (depending on how close you want to sew) around all of your marked areas to cut your pattern out of your good fabric.
Sew back together.

Overall you have 3 colors. One black sleeve, pea and olive greens for the rest.

Hey Iggy!

I am considering doing it myself. Could be a chance for me to finally learn sewing. :D

Anyone else?

In my head it is more of a sweater or jersey, than a shirt. Provide some texture and substance...
But that’s just me... in the end it is a cartoon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about the possibility of it being a sweater.
Kind of reminds me of the older military commando sweaters.
They were wool, with the canvas shoulders.
Obviously not exactly the same, but it seems it's along that style.
Maybe look at those for inspiration.
Robert

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back