Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@cavx for the el panel you useful the side and strap, is it a cuttable one with 2 pins where ever on the panel ? or is it like jedifyfe's panel he uses where he uses the wire tape and wire glue. did you buy from aliexpress? is the website trusted ? have you been scamed

No didn't buy anything from Aliexpress of late. If I got ripped, you guys would have heard about it.
My CYAN EL had the tabs. The white stuff needs tape.

View attachment 578413 Has anyone every thought about using this ?!?!? its small and compact and it provides a lot of power enough to give the el and LEDS a bright look.

A23? Yeah have thought about this lots. The problem is, just 55mah, so no idea how long they will last. A rechargeable version would be good because the size is perfect.

No didn't buy anything from Aliexpress of late. If I got ripped, you guys would have heard about it.
My CYAN EL had the tabs. The white stuff needs tape.

A23? Yeah have thought about this lots. The problem is, just 55mah, so no idea how long they will last. A rechargeable version would be good because the size is perfect.
ok thanks I have found this website
http://www.e-luminates.com/osc3/siz....html?osCsid=9fd59d2cda6a7bf0fa2241bf336f98d5 Is it the right cyan ? And for the battery I'm going to run some tests today! I'll let you know how long the will stay !
Link ? :love

sure here's the link
http://www.e-luminates.com/osc3/siz....html?osCsid=9fd59d2cda6a7bf0fa2241bf336f98d5

I finally received my V2's from Karin C. $183.00+free shipping.

image.jpeg

OK who has both V2 and HC MAGs? And are they the same listed size? It seems the HCs larger size is bigger than the V2s which is posing a challenge for me right now, so any help would be appreciated.

AlbertR213 :

It took me nearly a month to receive the shoes from Karin. I ordered during the busy Christmas season on Dec. 21st, and they finally arrived at my door on Jan. 15th. I live in Arizona.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes around Christmas everything gets delayed. I think the post offices must work on a FIFO system (first in first out) a lot of things have that happen around this time of year. At least they actually showed up!

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/airair1989/IMG_20160115_121909_zps4vkfegnc.jpg

This is what the Full EL panel system looks like. Will post images of the lights on soon. It is in correct Cyan shade, not blue aqua.

This looks impressive airair
RVLF thank you for those images.

I am still troubled by this size issue.

This pair are US13. My soles fit. In fact it was the soles off this pair that were used to make the original masters.

attachment.php

If you look at this pair (as it turns out, these are HC, not V2) you can see 13 in the recess.

attachment.php

Yet the parts don't fit

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9108.jpg
    IMG_9108.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_9112.jpg
    IMG_9112.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 468
  • 20151030_135838.jpg
    20151030_135838.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 463
Last edited by a moderator:
maybe the sole shape is different... I have HCs size 10, if someone have some V2 same size, I'll mesure this part if it can help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back