1:1 Millennium Falcon Cockpit Replica - Group Build

OMG!! Couple of questions.....

can you fly by and pick me up?

And what system are we off to?

Absolutely incredible........ oh 3rd question..... can I be Han?

Just amazing! I'm speechless!

Thanks, F!

Just WOW, that really is looking awesome!

Roughneckone

Such a HUGE leap forward! FINALLY! :)

WOW, amazing, with the seats and the lights! super nice job, congrats again :thumbsup

Thanks so much! Mark this off the list of things to do!

So awesome! I want to sit in it now...

Anytime! :)

This is truly awesome... What a treat it would be to sit in the cockpit.

Hi K,

You and everybody else are welcome anytime!

Incredible.....simply way beyond incredible!!!!

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks, CJ! We're excited too!

It's. so. pretty!

Yes. It. Is! Moore's did an amazing job!

So bitchin'!

So, is there actually light at the end of a very long tunnel? Chairs upholstered, check. Nav chairs nearly complete, check. Volvo panels... uh oh.

Are you planning on completing this cockpit before starting 2.0? You've got to give us closure before going on to the next plateau. It's been way too long to stop now.

YUP! There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's NOT a train! Cockpit V2 will not officially begin until this cockpit is out the door. Where it's going... I have no idea! ;)

Agreed!

So the seats are a little different. Just say the old ones smelled like Wookie and Rey had to replace them.

Exactly!

So....cold....and....weak. No....update...

Hey K,

Breathe... Just... Breathe... ;) I know... I'm sorry for the lack of update(s). I had to go out of town this past week. I'm slowly getting back to my regular routine. Should have something this weekend? Maybe?

OMG!! Couple of questions.....

can you fly by and pick me up?

And what system are we off to?

Absolutely incredible........ oh 3rd question..... can I be Han?

Ques 1) Absolutely

Ques 2) The Lando System

Ques 3) Well... ok...

Lovely update and pics:cool Those chairs need some major weathering for sure...but I know, it'll be done just right!

Thanks, J! I think I'm going to let nature naturally weather the chairs. I'm not going to be careful when I move them, not overly clean my hands when adjusting, etc. That might work?

Weathering? Or buttering?

Yes! ;)

Hi Gang,

My apologies for no "Weekend Update". Had to leave town for various reasons. BUT... I'll be displaying some of the cockpit pieces at a small local event (Maker's opening) this Saturday and then should be back to work on the project on Sunday! :)

Stand by!

So in past 24 hours we've had the teaser trailer and full trailer and already lots of shots of the falcon cockpit hopefully these help out alot.

But please don't spend to long studying them where all desperately awaiting an update.

Loosebruce

So in past 24 hours we've had the teaser trailer and full trailer and already lots of shots of the falcon cockpit hopefully these help out alot.

But please don't spend to long studying them where all desperately awaiting an update.

Loosebruce

Hey LB,

First, the trailer was amazing! I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. JUST WOW!!!!

OK... I have been studying all the new images from the Solo trailer! Let's breakdown the hyper-new cockpit and interior. White corridor padding? Yellow Nav Chair padding? Illuminated Volvo panels with screens and switches? I had to lay down and rest!

I am NOT redoing the Volvo panels! ;)

If you gays/gals haven't seen it yet! WOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

Wonder what Han did to make all of the white corridor pads turn grimy yellow so quick?... hmmmmm...

I thought the same thing! I love how they're paying homage to Ralph MQs original concept painting: minimal greeblies, flat radar, etc... It's gorgeous! I hope the story is awesome! :)

Ok so, I'm guessing that the view down the corridor is looking aft from the entrance ramp access? The open area beyond doesn't look like the hold so given the direction of the radius, it can only be the starboard side looking aft.

It looks factory fresh.

Oh no, inner SW geek coming out! Make it stop!

Interesting that the dish is circular, but it points straight up rather than forward.

I think the original dish was circular. Remember, it was knocked off by Lando in Return of the Jedi and replaced in The Force Awakens. But the position its in appears to pay homage to the original Ralph MQ concept painting. Note the single barrel cannon where the quad usually is! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so, I'm guessing that the view down the corridor is looking aft from the entrance ramp access? The open area beyond doesn't look like the hold so given the direction of the radius, it can only be the starboard side looking aft.

It looks factory fresh.

Oh no, inner SW geek coming out! Make it stop!

I believe we're looking at the corridor leading the engines!

Rumor has it that is not the actual MF but a YT variant.

Maybe it’s a TV advertisement for the new Corellian YT models.
“Come on down to Honest Hans Freighter Emporium.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back