Solo: A Star Wars Story

First, if you are in an environment where you think that you need gloves then you don't wear pyjama pants or long-johns unless you absolutely have to.
Second, Han Solo is a man with swagger, who cares about his appearance. He is based on the gunslinger archetype. It would not go with his character as we know him to wear tights. But sure, there are lots of ways that it would make sense. But weird choice for a teaser picture though.

Disney's rumored comments about the film bombing probably won't keep people from seeing it – everybody loves to see a train wreck. And what's more glorious to witness than a Star Wars train wreck. (I saw one a couple of weeks ago. :rolleyes)

Hell, even though I think this whole venture was a bad idea, I'm curious to see the outcome.

Anyone else notice the mandibles on that LEGO Falcon are moved inward and touching?

xE2wILg.jpg

Is that ages 9-14?

That is so freaking funny... I guess Im too old.

But now we know the $64k question...what age group they are targeting.

Is that ages 9-14?

That is so freaking funny... I guess Im too old.

But now we know the $64k question...what age group they are targeting.

Because it’s an origin story across three different periods of time in Han’s pre-ANH life this film should be very accessible, you really don’t need any meta knowledge of the universe to understand the story.

Because it’s an origin story across three different periods of time in Han’s pre-ANH life this film should be very accessible, you really don’t need any meta knowledge of the universe to understand the story.

The comment about the $64k question was alittle sarcasm... like DUHHHH.. sorry, I forgot to put :rolleyes <<that...lol

And there is the art work that Disney denied previously.

To be fair, they just said something along the lines of they didn't produce it. Which is probably true, from a certain point of view...

Falcon looks fugly, but I'm perversely excited about MOAR STAR WARS even though I think this movie is an awful idea and I hate every little tidbit we've heard or seen...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back