Babylon 5 - PPG from Hero mold

Tatooine_Todd

Sr Member
I received this amazing PPG from the Babylon 5 Prop Master - Dark Hoffman. He is doing a limited run of 20. It's cast from the original Hero mold from the show.

20180830_064920 (1).jpgPPG.jpg

This is easily one of my favorite Sci-Fi weapons.

Wow! Right from the prop master?! You are now officially the B5 guru on the RPF!

I'll be releasing an interview with him on my website TheHauntedCinema.com, tomorrow. He is a pretty amazing guy, having done regular and digital matte paintings for a ton of films, such as ​Thor, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and is currently working on ​Fear the Walking Dead.

Very cool although that is not the one that was used on the Show, iirc

Is he offering the accessories that went with it?

Very cool although that is not the one that was used on the Show, iirc

Is he offering the accessories that went with it?

This PPG was not on the show, however, this is cast from the original "hero" mold for the PPG that was used on the show.

No accessories, however, it did come with an autographed 8x10 from Claudia Christenson.

I picked up one of these as well, their the remodeled design used for the last season of B5 then upgraded for use in Crusade. He does not have the accessories clip/scope/whatever the side thing is. The casting is good, the paint job is good for a stunt, like that the charge-cap comes off. Wish he did not cast the handle into the body and would rather have had purchased some of the grips and put with the kit, would have made it feel more realistic like the Nicksdad version.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back