JFcustom's FOAM files

Hi guys. I have a question...sorry if it's been asked and answered before. I live in South Africa where finding EVA foam cheaply is a major pain. I found some guys in Hong Kong that sell it really cheap, but they want to know what hardness I need. Can someone help me with this question? They have 40-45 degree and 20-25 degree for example...this is Greek to me.
Hardness represents how hard it is to press down/puncture the material. The higher the number the firmer/stronger the foam is.

Hi @jfcusftom ! I'm lil bit OT in asking this here but: I've read something about a new unfold of your MK7 Iron Man suite....is it on its way or am I just dreaming? :)

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Just started playing with foam builds (when family/uni/work permits), I've done up the Loki helmet and was wondering if anyone has a problem with their ears causing the cheek guards to stick out and if so what they did to fix it?

Thought I would share a photo of my finished MK VI costume. Helmet is resin, everything else is foam.

P1140696.JPG

Sadly haven't won a contest, though a lot of people appreciated my work, one kid even asked for a autograph:lol. Huge thanks to you JF,

Anyway, do you take requests? I have some pep files (quite simple) and I would like them to be turned into foam, speed build templates. I think they also need some improvements, because they don't look perfect.

Great files and great work JF!

My little contribution to this thread with my first -full- build (as I have an unfinished mark 7)

Thats what I have until now, a hybrid with foam and cardboard for now. After finishing all parts I'll redo the chest and back with foam and a better neck as this one s from mark 7!

Mark 42 helmet is for display purposes only :p

Enjoy!

20140403_204314.jpg 20140404_200502.jpg IMG-1396624491998-V.jpg

Attachments

• 20140403_233142.jpg
    20140403_233142.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 269
Maybe im just blind but can some one show me the link to the final JFcustoms unfold of JTM's Iron Man mk7? I can't seem to find it. thanks

GrimmlockZA, You can find blue eva foam camping mats at the Bloem Makro for R80 or at Mr Price Sport they are 600mm by 1800mm hope this helps they are also 6mm or 10mm thick

Last edited:
GrimmlockZA, You can find blue eva foam camping mats at the Bloem Makro for R80 or at Mr Price Sport they are 600mm by 1800mm hope this helps they are also 6mm or 10mm thick

Thanks so much RavenH8rt. Will go check it out. These things are like chicken teeth in this town of mine.

Hi JF saw the thread of your robocop and it looks awesome was wondering if you are going to make the leg holster also so that it opens like in the movie I think that would look awesome

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back