JFcustom's FOAM files

First of all, thank you for the job done here, thank to you i was able to start my mk4 armor
Started 5 days ago, helmet, neck, bracde, front and back so far

But I have some questions:
1: what is the best method to fix and wear all the parts?(like where is the best to open the helm/neck/brass, how to fix the shoulder, and so on)
2: i was looking on the files and spotted a little thing on the thigh, thigh problem.png i don't know what i'm supposed to do here?

ps: oh et ça fait doublement de plaisir de voir que ça vient d'un compatriote \o/

awesome files was looking to find a green or white mighty morphin power rangers shields, and winter soldier metal arm in foam or pep file any help would be awesome thanks

First of all, thank you for the job done here, thank to you i was able to start my mk4 armor
Started 5 days ago, helmet, neck, bracde, front and back so far

But I have some questions:
1: what is the best method to fix and wear all the parts?(like where is the best to open the helm/neck/brass, how to fix the shoulder, and so on)
2: i was looking on the files and spotted a little thing on the thigh,View attachment 302344 i don't know what i'm supposed to do here?

ps: oh et ça fait doublement de plaisir de voir que ça vient d'un compatriote \o/

best way to connect all parts is by using elastic straps and things like these:
IMAG1099_zps7eeb5a29.jpg

and that thigh problem you have: cut the solid line and make a valley cut on the dotted line onto the foam so that it becomes like this (somehwat damaged armor but you get the idea:
IMAG1097_zpsb690ce68.jpg IMAG1098_zpse6c36d3d.jpg

Hi JFcustom I would just like to thank you for all your advice I've been reading your forum and its helped me a lot and I am starting my first project next week just need to get some items please keep up the great work

Thanks to JFcustom files, don't know if he's the one that modeled the IM MK1 but I'm using it to make a higher res pep file, so thanks to who ever modeled it!

Helmet is done, got 2 version ; one with the welds in the model and one without!

I'll post the PDO asap ... still haven't registered a Mega or 4share account. Again, thanks for JFcustom files!!!

3498ccm.jpg

2u9k74m.jpg

Last edited:
Hi JFcustom i finally got most of the stuff i need to start my project i just have a quick question i am 1.85cm tall roughly 6.1ft do i need to rescale the files i am trying the guyver suit i know its going to be difficult specially for a first build, i have printed out the forearm and calve to test fit with paper i have 6mm EVA foam that i want to use, i want to take my time with this suit so i am not rushed and thanx again for the great advice and tips.

Hi guys. I have a question...sorry if it's been asked and answered before. I live in South Africa where finding EVA foam cheaply is a major pain. I found some guys in Hong Kong that sell it really cheap, but they want to know what hardness I need. Can someone help me with this question? They have 40-45 degree and 20-25 degree for example...this is Greek to me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back