Krampus Bell - Here Goes Nothing

I really love the unbuffed raw look. Just looks like it was forgotten some where and time took its toll. Great work on this build.

Belated Merry Christmas, RPF members. I tried posting yesterday, but my phone wasn't cooperating.

Here is is my glamor shot of a finished bell.

image.jpeg

It it was very cool of Odin82 to share pics of the WETA bell. Alas, my guess at the G and runic symbols on the other side of the bell are inaccurate, but I still really love how it turned out.

There have been a couple interested peeps on here, so I may rework the masters to be screen accurate, and start an INT thread, if folks aren't all Christmas'd out.

Thanks for watching.

It looks great man! No doubt you'd have no trouble selling off a good shot of them!. I'd definitely be interested in some. How many man hours did you put into this in total?

Yep. Looks Great !

You definitely have skills that I lack. If I hang around here long enough maybe I'll absorb some from osmosis. :p

It looks great man! No doubt you'd have no trouble selling off a good shot of them!. I'd definitely be interested in some. How many man hours did you put into this in total?

Thanks, Odin82. With the help of your reference pictures, I'm going to rework the bell. In the meantime, I will post an INT thread (which I'll link here once it's up).

In terms of total time, I started it on the 16th, and had a finished product by the 24th. So, I'm figuring a couple weeknights, and one long weekend day for molding / casting in semi-bulk. I'd say a pretty close estimate would be 20 - 25 hours, total. A lot of that was babysitting molds and casts.

Yep. Looks Great !

You definitely have skills that I lack. If I hang around here long enough maybe I'll absorb some from osmosis. :p

Thanks, Jintosh. I've learned so much watching WIPs on this sight, YouTube, and various blogs. The RPF forums are ultimately what motivated me to apply what I've learned. I'm looking forward to seeing how your Strange Coin turns out :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I've got several ideas on the strange coin. I haven't found the PERFECT solution, so I'm looking at several runner up ideas and I'll pick the best.

That turned out really nice mate. I am still a litle skint after christmas but i sure wouldn't mind one at some point. Well done.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back