Help Identifying Blade Runner Blaster

the Pawn

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You know you have collected too much over the years when you find a Blade Runner Blaster prop replica in an unmarked box.

The Blaster is all metal and heavy. The trigger operates, etc...

It does not appear to be white metal like my Coyle version.

Can anyone identify it?

Thank you,

Rick
e4f4a2732d48513272827f5838c7305a.jpg
946cfa009776dfa43503ef62f7f85144.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I was thinking. The metal has a real gun metal feel and smell to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

looks likea sidkit, it has those 2 screws under the amber grips on the top.
it's really funny to hav something in a box and not knowking what it is :lol

looks likea sidkit, it has those 2 screws under the amber grips on the top.
it's really funny to hav something in a box and not knowking what it is [emoji38]
Yeah, if I found one of these in a box in my loft, I think I'd have a heart attack xD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

My Coyle is not this heavy nor has the metal smell on my hands after handling it. I think its a SidKit. LOL. What’s this worth now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Giveaway for a Sid is the mis-alignment of the two parts at the back of the receiver behind the bolt handle and the excess metal showing above the amber grip on the top spur of the grip frame. It’s a Sid.

Beautiful blaster and I think I'm going to have to try to find one for myself I am very particular and have waited and waited it seems like one blaster has the look than the other one has the weight and I'm hoping now that bends the hero Blaster has been found and the owner is more than helpful with photos and hands on and Adam Savage has now seen it LOL I'm really hoping that a blaster will be available that has all the components look and feel of the original including weight all the little nuances with that being said your blaster without scrutinizing is beautiful and in my opinion is probably the closest to the original don't kill me people LOL I said in my opinion but if anyone has one of these blasters or is willing or wanting to sell please contact me and hoping that somebody does a limited run of spot-on exact replicas of this blaster waited too long and getting too old LOL

Beautiful blaster and I think I'm going to have to try to find one for myself I am very particular and have waited and waited it seems like one blaster has the look than the other one has the weight and I'm hoping now that bends the hero Blaster has been found and the owner is more than helpful with photos and hands on and Adam Savage has now seen it LOL I'm really hoping that a blaster will be available that has all the components look and feel of the original including weight all the little nuances with that being said your blaster without scrutinizing is beautiful and in my opinion is probably the closest to the original don't kill me people LOL I said in my opinion but if anyone has one of these blasters or is willing or wanting to sell please contact me and hoping that somebody does a limited run of spot-on exact replicas of this blaster waited too long and getting too old LOL

Have a look on ebay. There are plenty of blasters there. If it is the SIDKIT you are after, then they pop up on ebay every so often as well. One sold last week. Or write to the SIDKIT maker & seller, comprarobe on ebay to see if they will sell you one.
Compra robe (Italian)..... translates to "buy stuff".

Not necessarily Sidkit I'm looking to buy but I'd say it's the closest overall just wanting to know what the chances are in the near future of a all metal correct weight and feel looking blaster being made with all of the CNC machines and Technology you think that a new offering would be just on the horizon at least my fingers are crossed LOL

Not necessarily Sidkit I'm looking to buy but I'd say it's the closest overall just wanting to know what the chances are in the near future of a all metal correct weight and feel looking blaster being made with all of the CNC machines and Technology you think that a new offering would be just on the horizon at least my fingers are crossed LOL

Well the Tomenosuke is now the officially licensed replica producer. Weight wise it's pretty hefty though I'm sure it's probably lighter than the real one. I just think it's worth noting that even after Adam made his replica out of all the original pieces, including a real bulldog frame and Steyr receiver, he noted it was STILL lighter than the original screen used hero. so getting the 'correct' weight I feel is going to be a near impossible task.

Just to show you how a SidKit could be cool... check these pics!
This is my personal SidKit made by my partner Michelle (old Siderio partner) and aged and finalyzed by Buch!
I always look for a super accurate aged blaster! This is ot! My quest is over ;)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171023/110a720a44840ce2fd6122c9c1c1d7b6.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171023/04ffcf2422314ae10179d1e284c8553e.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171023/5a3f3311e43ca238e84f7b274b8e269a.jpg
Great looking blaster everybody has their own likes and I like the darker gunmetal receiver kind of like it appeared right before Roy grabs it through the wall.. maybe I'll luck out and fun one that has that look lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well the Tomenosuke is now the officially licensed replica producer. Weight wise it's pretty hefty though I'm sure it's probably lighter than the real one. I just think it's worth noting that even after Adam made his replica out of all the original pieces, including a real bulldog frame and Steyr receiver, he noted it was STILL lighter than the original screen used hero. so getting the 'correct' weight I feel is going to be a near impossible task.
Yes and they have a good-looking Blaster I have to say but hearing metal covered plastic parts or whatever kind of bothers me a little bit I need to see one in person and actually handle it before I pull the trigger on that one I am an avid gun collector and just like the heft of a real firearm Andis a prop collector I am picky on the details of what it's supposed to look like LOL they fight within me sometimes

Great looking blaster everybody has their own likes and I like the darker gunmetal receiver kind of like it appeared right before Roy grabs it through the wall.. maybe I'll luck out and fun one that has that look lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and they have a good-looking Blaster I have to say but hearing metal covered plastic parts or whatever kind of bothers me a little bit I need to see one in person and actually handle it before I pull the trigger on that one I am an avid gun collector and just like the heft of a real firearm Andis a prop collector I am picky on the details of what it's supposed to look like LOL they fight within me sometimes

Hey, the tomenosuke is 1.3kg, the sidkit is 1.8kg (If I didn't get it wrong this time :wacko), even the tomenosuke is heavier than most real guns. I think you would be surprised.

nice blaster sarednab :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back