Helagak's Mark 45 Project

Here is the chest!
Hope it can help you all anyway...
Sorry for the waiting and thanks for the request!

Sem título.png

http://www.4shared.com/file/DkIc_ZjPba/Helagak_MK_45_CHEST_Unfold_by_.html

Hey guys!!! I love you guys for this!! I will be making one of these shortly! Sorry if I missed this, what is the defaulted Height the files are made for?

Hey guys!!! I love you guys for this!! I will be making one of these shortly! Sorry if I missed this, what is the defaulted Height the files are made for?

I'll follow your updates thru facebook, if you might post 'em. . .

This was my week off, but without gaiatron 's unfold... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Update with the abs section. Pls bear in mind that the abs and the cod (StarkTonyE's unfold) have different scale. Just a reminder if u want to glue both pcs permanently. Nice unfold btw, easy to use
uploadfromtaptalk1442096322028.png

Hi mate!I'll do it.What is this files?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate!!I can unfold it.It's full?

- - - Updated - - -

Update with the abs section. Pls bear in mind that the abs and the cod (StarkTonyE's unfold) have different scale. Just a reminder if u want to glue both pcs permanently. Nice unfold btw, easy to use
View attachment 527788

Hey man,I've failed at scaling,sorry 'bout it...Otherwise,I'm glad the unfold worked well *--*
Thanks,and keep on building!!

Stark tony I don't think it's full I found it in kadzaneons thread

- - - Updated - - -

Helagaks are you going to make invincible iron man 2015?

Here's another update. Unfortunately I scaled everything too big that's why I had to cut a lot from the side and the shoulder part [emoji29] (about 20cm of the circumference) now it's a snug fit. The downward is u can't see all the 4 abs. I'm still satisfied with the outcome though. I might start another build once a full model foam files are released. Again thanks to the modelers and the unfolders, without you guys this would be possible. uploadfromtaptalk1442256667036.png

What if we buy the low poly mk45 directly from Do3D? (cheaper as well) someone could unfold it?

Here's another update. Unfortunately I scaled everything too big that's why I had to cut a lot from the side and the shoulder part [emoji29] (about 20cm of the circumference) now it's a snug fit. The downward is u can't see all the 4 abs. I'm still satisfied with the outcome though. I might start another build once a full model foam files are released. Again thanks to the modelers and the unfolders, without you guys this would be possible. View attachment 528601

What if we buy the low poly mk45 directly from Do3D? (cheaper as well) someone could unfold it?

Sure I'll unfold it!

amazing work!! love it!! would you be able to share the 3d files? would love to try to print some of these out =)

Hi guys. I want to do foam build of this suit but I've never done foam. I've tried to read some posts but I'm still a little confused. Lol what's the best reference for learning? Are these foam pep files?

Hi guys. I want to do foam build of this suit but I've never done foam. I've tried to read some posts but I'm still a little confused. Lol what's the best reference for learning? Are these foam pep files?
Watch evil ted Smith on YouTube. He's got some nice tutorials on using foam as base material

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back