someone school me on Cibi (Blade Runner) whiskey glasses

I (finally) found a used pair on an auction site, which I bought. One arrived cracked because of insufficient packing :mad:
It's a miracle that the other one had survived unscathed at all ...

BTW. I had not realised before how large these are ...

Personally, I feel these are highly over rated. When I owned one, I was so nervous when I drank out of it that I never used it. If I spend 100 bucks on a single glass, if I damage it in any way I will truly be crying in my whiskey.

Now the knock offs, I can't sing the praises enough. They are identical. The difference is so minimal it's hardly worth mentioning. Okay, so they are glass, not crystal. Big deal. These are dishwasher safe, 4 for twenty bucks and if I break one, I'll just get another off the shelf.

Personally, I feel these are highly over rated. When I owned one, I was so nervous when I drank out of it that I never used it. If I spend 100 bucks on a single glass, if I damage it in any way I will truly be crying in my whiskey.

Now the knock offs, I can't sing the praises enough. They are identical. The difference is so minimal it's hardly worth mentioning. Okay, so they are glass, not crystal. Big deal. These are dishwasher safe, 4 for twenty bucks and if I break one, I'll just get another off the shelf.
each to their own funky.i was happy with my first one so i bought another pair,by far better quality.so i take better care of them than i do of my cheaper glasses.;)

Heads up, this site has a $30 off an order of $150 or more and free 2-3 day shipping. I just ordered a set of two 370ML glasses. Finally just had to do it. Especially at $65 a glass!
Buy Arnolfo di Cambio Cibi Double Old Fashioned Glass - Set of 2 - Clear | Amara
Thanks for posting this! And thanks to MystArt for starting this thread. I have little to no knowledge on Blade Runner '83 but wanted to get a gift for my boss who is a BIG fan. These are perfect, and I wouldn't have seen the discount if I didn't run a search here. I found the same site via a google search but the only link that came up was for 1 full priced glass. Cheers!

Last edited:
Update: my order came with a 15% off coupon, if anyone wants to apply it to their order please be my guest. That brings your total down to $140ish. Here’s the code:

ENHV8Y7MHS

Don't pay extra for expedited shipping. I chose standard shipping and they arrived from the UK to Los Angeles in 2 days!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this! And thanks to MystArt for starting this thread. I have little to know knowledge on Blade Runner '83 but wanted to get a gift for my boss who is a BIG fan. These are perfect, and I wouldn't have seen the discount if I didn't run a search here. I found the same site via a google search but the only link that came up was for 1 full priced glass. Cheers!

My pleasure! It's actually a great idea for a gift!

Digging this up but did anyone notice they used one of these glasses in the new post-apocalyptic skating movie Black Crab on Netflix ?

1648571545814.png

There are way better views in the movie, this is the only screen grab I could find. Of course Noomi Rapace is in it and we all know her ties to the Alien/Blade Runner universe.

Digging this up but did anyone notice they used one of these glasses in the new post-apocalyptic skating movie Black Crab on Netflix ?

View attachment 1560886

There are way better views in the movie, this is the only screen grab I could find. Of course Noomi Rapace is in it and we all know her ties to the Alien/Blade Runner universe.
Sad to see one without any Johnnie Walker inside ..... how empty its life must seem.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back