Question regarding United Cutlery Glamdring Green Box VS Brown Box...

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have both of these and will be selling one - but is there ANY difference between them? Materials? Build quality? I know some people here are well versed on UC product history - so please let me know. Thanks!

I believe the sword and display are the same, the box color was changed to reflect the movie that was out at the time the product was released.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That is correct, the box colors changed because New Line had a packaging color guide for each film. They wanted packaging updated as each film came out. Some Glamdrings also had a date change on the legal notice marked on the blade, but otherwise, the products were the same.

Awesome! Thanks all for the replies!

That is correct, the box colors changed because New Line had a packaging color guide for each film. They wanted packaging updated as each film came out. Some Glamdrings also had a date change on the legal notice marked on the blade, but otherwise, the products were the same.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back