Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I signed up for an account to investigate, these are the ones with the lettering on the back, and the 'clear' rubber on the soles is already very yellow looking. They do look better than the HC's, but that's not hard. :D

I actually talked to a random guy at the train station about that just this weekend when he noticed my V3's, he thought about getting the HC's but they weren't good enough. (he also thought my V3's were the real ones)

Wasn't enough of a BTTF fan to spend $500 US on V3's though :D

I didn't have much time to talk to him. Think he might have just been a fellow sneaker collector, he had the new Adidas Boost City Sock (no laces and slim toe) model.
I saw those at the sneaker convention the week. Not sure what to think about them.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Today I ordered a few pairs of soles off the MAGs to make new clear parts. They will cost me $90USD each pair if I buy 4 pair, I get free shipping.

Funds pending, I might end up buying all 7 sizes. For right now, I will be buying 7, 8, 9 and 10.

So what I am looking for is common sizes people might want. Numbers pending, I might end up getting 9, 10, 11 and 12 yet.

Last edited:
Looks that even Reebok can't resist the new splatter trend :p

BD5317_01.jpg

Watching BTTF2 last night and noticed that this guy outside the window of the Café 80s is the only other person in the whole future sequence that is wearing really tall (Nike? ) hi tops and has his pants on inside out.
Given he is an extra on screen for just a few seconds, I am going to say his shoes are "found" shoes from the time. Anyone ever seen anything like them?
a8b9fee1219af387b9b6a9d821fb6fe2.jpg

@cer0z Just replacement light board? Normal turn on and off? Yes.

Yea just the on/off boards. How much for a set. I have a pair on the way and if they're too bright I'd be interested in a pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching BTTF2 last night and noticed that this guy outside the window of the Café 80s is the only other person in the whole future sequence that is wearing really tall (Nike? ) hi tops and has his pants on inside out.
Given he is an extra on screen for just a few seconds, I am going to say his shoes are "found" shoes from the time. Anyone ever seen anything like them?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170808/a8b9fee1219af387b9b6a9d821fb6fe2.jpg

These for sure.

nike-air-pressure-1989-1.jpg

cavx those are the Nike pumps that I believe rumeal Robinson point guard from Michigan back in the day made popular

- - - Updated - - -

@cerv0z 50 bones for anyone on here.

I am not sure they are as I used to own the Nike Air Pressure. The reddish dot seems to be right but the top looks different in the frame grab.

Yes, I have the retro of the nike air pressure. While it does look similar, on the Pressure, the grey air bladder that pumps up is quite bulbous and very noticeable at the back. (even more than the buckle on the MAGs) It's the same colour as the grey on the side of the shoe, and the image in the screen grab looks like the shoes don't have that, just a regular looking heel (back). Keep in mind that the 80s was a time when there were many, many hi-tops, not just Nike, or no name brands doing their own thing, and there were knock offs as well, like this sort of thing.
honors-sport-jordan-1_o6iw2a.jpg
Maybe it's one of those? I should dig out my blu-ray and have a look at the stuff in Cafe 80's.....

Yes, I have the retro of the nike air pressure. While it does look similar, on the Pressure, the grey air bladder that pumps up is quite bulbous and very noticeable at the back. (even more than the buckle on the MAGs) It's the same colour as the grey on the side of the shoe, and the image in the screen grab looks like the shoes don't have that, just a regular looking heel (back). Keep in mind that the 80s was a time when there were many, many hi-tops, not just Nike, or no name brands doing their own thing, and there were knock offs as well, like this sort of thing.

Maybe it's one of those? I should dig out my blu-ray and have a look at the stuff in Cafe 80's.....

The shape of the collar is different to the Air Pressure as well. The reddish circle part is behind the white leather part, so not as visible as on the screen grab. I don't think they were Air Pressures at all, though they did come out the same year.

Your right about hi-tops as that year was big for all the brands.

I don't think there are any factory replacements.
@WizardBTTF are you still doing this stuff?

Do you know why the panel failed?

You will have to open the shoe to see if the wires broke or if it is just a connection.

There are limited videos in post #2 and I think I pulled my videos from YouTube.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back