Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

In regards to ReAlign, it REALLY likes the V3's, but produces an interesting effect on some other materials.
I encountered this before with my V2's but didn't take photos.
I tested this morning on the 'sport' version of the MAG, the Halloween Costumes version, and a cheap Kmart shoe all at the same time.
The 'powdery' effect can be removed by gently scrubbing at the shoe with a dry toenail scrubber or similar bristled item, and the water still beads off after removing the excess powdery material. So if anyone wants to use it on your V2's or HC's, this is what happens until you rub off the excess somehow. But it's easy enough to remove so don't stress. Interestingly, all it does for V3's is make the material a bit darker until it dries properly. The material must be significantly different in construction to cause this difference in effect. But then, the V2's, HC's and V3's all do feel different to touch (for those of you that don't have multiple versions to compare).
I sprayed the ReAlign on my updated V3's for this test.
When I receive the other versions of V2's which are trying to get close to looking like V3's (i called them V2.7 and V2.8) I'll test those too.

Update: the powdery residue rubbed off the 'sport' version just by me rubbing my hands over the material.

View attachment 728023View attachment 728024View attachment 728025View attachment 728026View attachment 728027View attachment 728028View attachment 728029View attachment 728030

I love the contrast from the darker material. Are they like that or was this from applying the product.
attachment.php

This photo would have been taken while the v3s were still 'wet' from RE-Align spray. They went back to their usual colour when it dried. I haven't been out in heavy rain in them but it has kept them from being discoloured in light rain, small puddles, etc.

I've been caught in a down pour with mine. Shoes remained dry, my jeans and shirt were quite damp. The stuff does work. But I feel you need to treat often, like as in, if you suspect that you will be caught in the rain, you need to spray then a few hours before you leave.
It seems to almost create skin because if you bend of scrape the fabric, you may get a white mark where the surface it creates has been compromised.

Using a lot of dye These days. There are three important things. I cut a pill bottle to an inch high. Fill the bottom with dye so it's not a lot just make sure the dye covers the whole surface area plus a tiny bit. The. Full half the bottle with angelus sole bright. Mix. Apply liberally on clear sole. Let it sit in sun for about 40 min. Wipe off goop with rag/wet rag do t get any on self or shoe and that's how it comes out when done. If you want to know the exact color dye I use that will cost you hmmmm $1,000,000?

Attachments

• IMG_0992.PNG
    IMG_0992.PNG
    4.9 MB · Views: 96
Find me on Instagram and watch my videos on the new charge bubble for the mags. Nothing crazy. Just gives everyone a functional led bubble that lets you play a little also.

- - - Updated - - -

I can now add wireless charge to any of your mags and I do not need to remove sole.

- - - Updated - - -

I can now add wireless charge to any of your mags and I do not need to remove sole.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
Hello old friends.

Whoa! Are you showing us a way to have a wireless recharge system (MAGnetic [see what I did there?] induction) that means that the charge port and PC board in the buckle can be removed?

There is a plate I am working on that would need this built in.

What is the chance I can borrow a set of 10s?

I pay shipping both ways. You end up with the original parts + a free set of my clears when I am done.

If you wanted to remove the electronics in ankle bubble you could but you would srill
need a line running for strap. (Duh right). But yes I can make them wireless charge. No magnets needed. Just set the shoe on charge pad. I do not own any pairs. Only work on others so I have none to ship cavx

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back