Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Yeah fair enough. He represents the majority of people (not on this forum) I think. Wouldn't know what details to look for between the different versions, just wants the shoes at the best price. He may even convince himself a HC is as good because he just had an upset at the $499 price tag of the V3.

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project using a 3D printer and wanted to see if someone in the LA area would let me scan their V3 shoes. I wanted to scan the shoes so I could use Addidas tech of developing 3D printed shoes to make an artistic rendering of the shoes and possibly have 3D scans available for everyone to reference on here as needed.

I would buy my own but just spent a few thousand on a monitor for color accuracy.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Also shoes would only be needed for 1-2 days and willing to but a deposit for the value of the V3 shoes.

Thanks in advance!

Not really. It is just a refresh issue with the video camera. Higher frame speeds would stop it.

www.sneakerahead.ru is where you find the V3 MAGs.
Or adobe premiere will be your friend.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want the upgraded lights, I don't think they are ready with this size yet.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Are you sure they upgraded the V3 ? Do we have any shot to compare, a V3 pair vs 3.1 to see if they last longer ? I'm sceptical about it.

Are you sure they upgraded the V3 ? Do we have any shot to compare, a V3 pair vs 3.1 to see if they last longer ? I'm sceptical about it.

They young guy a few pages back stated he got 12+ hours from his shoes. At best, I get 6 from my display pair. If the LEDs are dimmed, then, in theory anyway, they should draw less amps.

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a project using a 3D printer and wanted to see if someone in the LA area would let me scan their V3 shoes. I wanted to scan the shoes so I could use Addidas tech of developing 3D printed shoes to make an artistic rendering of the shoes and possibly have 3D scans available for everyone to reference on here as needed.

I would buy my own but just spent a few thousand on a monitor for color accuracy.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Also shoes would only be needed for 1-2 days and willing to but a deposit for the value of the V3 shoes.

Thanks in advance!
There's a couple versions of the shoe on thingiverse, they're not 100% accurate, but maybe you could manipulate them to be more accurate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Aliexpress

Any recommended aliexpress sellers which have been sent to uk?

- - - Updated - - -

www.sneakerahead.ru is where you find the V3 MAGs.

Do this site send to uk without charges ? And has anyone brought these from this site from uk and know the final price spent on them ?
Also do you recommend these over cheaper aliexpress ones? Im not looking for every exact detail just some cool looking mags

Hello. I recently bought a pair of these from DHGate. All went well. Never worn. However, now one of the shoes wont light up at all. What could be the problem, and how do I fix it?

Thank you in advance! :)
Pete

IMG_0708.JPGView attachment 701839

Anyone notice the slope on the finger hole of the upper??? That looks really good compared to the more vertical slot on the others I've seen.
That looks more legit for sure!! Are they making slight adjustments in newer production or is someone (yourself) making further mods (I see the blue soles and updated clear ankle bubble) on their own?? Those look really good!

Do this site send to uk without charges ? And has anyone brought these from this site from uk and know the final price spent on them ?
Also do you recommend these over cheaper aliexpress ones? Im not looking for every exact detail just some cool looking mags

Charges are country specific. Right now, I can import what ever I like up to $999 with out fees. Add $1 and I have to pay 10% of the value. That will change soon to where I will cop a fee for anything over $20.

Hello. I recently bought a pair of these from DHGate. All went well. Never worn. However, now one of the shoes wont light up at all. What could be the problem, and how do I fix it?

Thank you in advance! :)
Pete

What shoes exactly. Could be battery, could be a broken wire. Pics would help.

[View attachment 702581

Anyone notice the slope on the finger hole of the upper??? That looks really good compared to the more vertical slot on the others I've seen.
That looks more legit for sure!! Are they making slight adjustments in newer production or is someone (yourself) making further mods (I see the blue soles and updated clear ankle bubble) on their own?? Those look really good!

That is because it is a V3 which is almost identical to the real 2011 NIKE MAG. All V3s are like this.

They only things they have changed so far is the reduce the brightness of the LEDs.

Hello :)

It is the V3 Mags. Pictures wont help in afraid. One of the shoes just do not light Up. How can i investigate the problem?

Best regards
Pete

This is why we paid a little more and bought off David - 30 days warranty.

The charge port is difficult to access and unless the pin is inserted just right, won't charge the battery. Generally the V3s are of solid build. I have worn mine several times now, and whilst the batteries seem to be a problem, the lights all work when plugged in.

Last edited:
This is why we paid a little more and bought off David - 30 days warranty.

The charge port is difficult to access and unless the pin is inserted just right, won't charge the battery. Generally the V3s are of solid build. I have worn mine several times now, and whilst the batteries seem to be a problem, the lights all work when plugged in.

What seems to be the problem if the lights dont turn om, even when plugged in? :)

Hello, good morning everyone, I hope you can help me, I have to change the battery of one of my Mag, and I hoped that some could give me advice on how to do it ... what tools to use, what should I do with more or less Care, etc ... I have seen a video of jedifyfe in which shows where this battery hiding, seems to be quite complicated for someone like me with 0% experience in this type of work, you know some page where you can find the spare batteries? Do you think it is a very hard job for someone with no experience?
Thanks to everybody and sorry for my english

I have the replacement batteries of a Play Station controller can work. Not sure how you go attaching the clip for connecting to the shoe.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back