Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Just received this in the mail! Super high quality. It's etched on both sides of the card which gives it 3D-ish properties. If theres ever another run of these, you guys have to pick one up. This thing is amazing.

Card.jpeg

OK, sooo...about the sock. I think we have been using the wrong one. If you look closely at the toe, you can see the seam...

Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 16.45.31.png

Last edited:
For all bottle maniac, here's what i spotted:
#1 : search "sport glass bottle" (metal cap) my guess is 360ml
#2 : Sharkskinzz Disposable Flask (silver)
#3 : search "glass bottle tea infuser" (metal bottom,metal cap) 550ml I guess
Take care when ordering glass bottles : some have a strap fixed on cap....
Bottle mania.jpg

I'm feeling reasonably certain about this match to K's apartment/flat ashtray. "Windproof Black Ashtray" - I don't know who the manufacturer is yet. I had originally assumed it was of Hungarian origin, but the seller that I had been trying to work out an order with is out of Bulgaria. More details when they're available.

K's Ashtray - Rick Howard.jpgK's Table 2.jpg

I'm feeling reasonably certain about this match to K's apartment/flat ashtray. "Windproof Black Ashtray" - I don't know who the manufacturer is yet. I had originally assumed it was of Hungarian origin, but the seller that I had been trying to work out an order with is out of Bulgaria. More details when they're available.

View attachment 807867View attachment 807868

I'm following this on propsummit as well. I ordered one from Bulgaria, but the only viable payment option was C.O.D., so we'll see if it actually appears.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back