New 300 Spartan pepakura files

This is quite cool. As soon as I carve out my own 6-pack, I'll be all over these ;)

I'll probably give the helmet a go regardless when I finish up my current list.

Is esier for the kids,they just put it on and thats it.
But adults must workout to wear this,it isnt easy but whit dedication and conviction is achieaveble!

I never got tierd of saying this ....shins r next :)

Thats the spirit.!!!!!!Believe me the files are too good for a beginner,and much better than others.:thumbsup The pieces gonna fit just fine.You have allmost created the hole suit of spartans here and you deserve congratulations for this.View attachment 455832 keep the great job!!!!!

Thanks Trooper

I think the same,to be the first files and look that good.
Im proud of me..just wanna get better to make other files and some day make my own designs...and share with others!

And like i allways sayed.That i wanna make files that others dont do or files that arent accurate...
So im like 80% decided in makeing Dracula The red wolf my next project!

I think also about making - Robocop 2014,Predator Mr.Black armor, and keep it coming whit ideeas

Those files look awesome. Thanks for making them. I may need a 300 helmet for a theme party, so this will come in very handy. I've previously done a cardstock/fiberglass/bondo Dredd helmet, but am thinking foam for this one. I read up on a lot of foam builds, but most of them seem to point at the thick floor mats. I would imagine that's probably best for armor and enclosed helmets, but seems overkill for an open helmet that is supposed to look like relatively thin bronze. Has anyone built this yet? If so, what did you use? Would 2mm craft store foam be sturdy enough by the time I add plastidip, primer and paint? Or is that going to be a floppy mess?

Those files look awesome. Thanks for making them. I may need a 300 helmet for a theme party, so this will come in very handy. I've previously done a cardstock/fiberglass/bondo Dredd helmet, but am thinking foam for this one. I read up on a lot of foam builds, but most of them seem to point at the thick floor mats. I would imagine that's probably best for armor and enclosed helmets, but seems overkill for an open helmet that is supposed to look like relatively thin bronze. Has anyone built this yet? If so, what did you use? Would 2mm craft store foam be sturdy enough by the time I add plastidip, primer and paint? Or is that going to be a floppy mess?

Thanks and sharing the files is my pleasure!
As for what foam to use i think 4mm is best.
I did not make one yet....when i do the spartan costume for my kid il post some picture of what i used and the method of gluing,carving details,sealing the foam and painting to!

And foam is best for kids because they allways find ways to break stuff..and foam is more durable and flexible.

So have funn whit ur project cuz thats all about whit tha costume making

is it actualy important how others think about your props?

but hey, you are doing a great job there, keep at it and it will turn out just great!

Fore me yes.is the most important thing

I can say im feeding whit comments end opinions about the work i started...and is not for the money.
i started recently to model...because i wanted a spartan costume for my kid,and dident find the propper files....And i thought about shareing my work whit the people that has the same problem i do.

And i expected comments about what i do to quickly,but like in everything patients is the key :)

Thank u! for ur opinion and enjoy the files if u r intrested

Are you sure you're a beginner at modeling? Haha these are great files, can't wait to start building them!

Yes!

I liked drawing from when i was a kid.....so i have some skills in drawing but never studied 3d modeling!
But these days youtube and the internet is full of tutorials about everything.

And as a father u do everything for ur kids,i even learn magic tricks for my kid just to se him happy!

Enjoy making ur costume,whit my files of course :)))))))
and dont forget to put some pictures of ur work here,if u whant!

Cheers

These look great!
Are all the files foam friendly?
Ive got a friend that's gonna be really excited about this.

Thanks

Like in 3d modeling! im not an expert,i unfolded the files whit the ideea of making the costume in foam!
And i also maked the models whit that ideea in mind,as u can se the forearms has no details (the muscle details and the dots of a hammer smashing the metal)

So i can say it is!

Im sure that JFCustom and others makes a much better unfolds then me.
I unfolded the files just to be a complete job :) But not perfect job

I hope ur friend likes them!

Cheers

Last edited:
The files look great, thanks for sharing them..

I have a Leonidas helmet pep'd out from someone else... didn't scale it and printed it as is... very small for me. Would probably fit a kid though. So now I'll have to give yours a shot. :)

The files look great, thanks for sharing them..

I have a Leonidas helmet pep'd out from someone else... didn't scale it and printed it as is... very small for me. Would probably fit a kid though. So now I'll have to give yours a shot. :)

Thanks

Ur welcome

As u wish,but u can scale it ur self is verry easy!
I think ive made mine 30cm width or something like that.

Have funn!

Last edited:
Hi guys

Allmost finished all the files......and put them together so that all of u scale the files properly. ...and make a good halloween costume!

So just a litle bit and i finish them!

Robocop it might be battleing whit the Red wolf :))))))) right now the r 50-50.......
I could use some help decideing what to do next...

Robocop 2014 V.1 -or- Red Wolf?

Post an answer till 30 April and ill do what has most votes!

Cheers guys

Now i realyze that the spear and sandals r missing...A should do them 2,i think...or mabi not...i dont know...

These files are great, got a whole spartan! If you decide to do a spear I'm sure it'll be great, thanks for all the hard work you've put in!

These files are great, got a whole spartan! If you decide to do a spear I'm sure it'll be great, thanks for all the hard work you've put in!

Yeah!i might do it.
But just the tips of the spear so that when done u just put them on a wooden stick.
When i finish it it will be in the top whit the other files.

Take care Jedy

So,how do you feel now having 2021 views at your thread?????:D Good creations are allways being appreciated at this forum man.!!!!Sometimes it might take some time.Thanks a lot for the armor, the spear is easy for everyone to make even with out a file.I think every self respected member of the rpf would know how to.[sorry to the not self respected,guys:lol] Sisqo try to make a robocop 2014 file man.I would really love to see you give it a try.After i saw what you accomplished with spartans i am sure that you are going to make awesome files. Anyway,i think whatever you gonna make will turn out amazing....Keep the awesome work.:thumbsup

Last edited:
So,how do you feel now having 2021 views at your thread?????:D Good creations are allways being appreciated at this forum man.!!!!Sometimes it might take some time.Thanks a lot for the armor, the spear is easy for everyone to make even with out a file.I think every self respected member of the rpf would know how to.[sorry to the not self respected,guys:lol] Sisqo try to make a robocop 2014 file man.I would really love to see you give it a try.After i saw what you accomplished with spartans i am sure that you are going to make awesome files. Anyway,i think whatever you gonna make will turn out amazing....Keep the awesome work.:thumbsup

Hi Trooper

thanks bro for ur apreciasions ,things like this motivates people to achive good things.
THANKS FOR UR SUPORT SICE THE BEGINING OF MY JOURNEY :))))))

I didn't know that it was that much views!
I think i will do the robocop 2014,i got some good ref fotos to work with!

Don't stop giveing me ideeas of what to do.
So i decided the Robocop RC 1(is the grey one) is my new project.

Have funn guys

Cheers

Thanks Sisqo for the shield unfold!!

1022151925.jpg1022151925a.jpg1103151001.jpg1031151928.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back