The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Kylo take over the First Order? And if so, does he become Supreme Leader Kylo or Supreme Leader Ren?

Last scene of the movie is a boy sweeping his porch and he uses the force to move the broom. So it implies more Jedi to come...

Wait that may have been the ushers saying get out, movie is over. Damn I’m confused now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still think the biggest WTF moment is Luke miking the slugs for blue milk!

Last scene of the movie is a boy sweeping his porch and he uses the force to move the broom. So it implies more Jedi to come...

Wait that may have been the ushers saying get out, movie is over. Damn I’m confused now!

Seriously I admire how much you remember from seeing it only once. I would be lost. Unless you’re making out answers now just to cool our minds lol.

I'm truly dissapointed about this. I was hoping more dark side users and factions/villains... Disney are ruining OT characters in particular making Luke Skywalker an old-cynical nihilistic Jedi... Thank you for the info, anyway...

Rey tells him. Upset reaction.

@the Pawn, thanks for the info. As powerful as Luke seems to be, it's puzzling why he wouldn't sense his good friend Han Solo's death thru the force. Someone speculated that Luke was "cut-off" from the force at the beginning of the Last Jedi. Can you confirm if that's true or not?

I'm still sad about the Obi-Wan connection hints with Rey only to have her be a junker.

Since it's a trilogy, they could always say that Rey's parents were special but chose to be Junkers because they thought being a Jedi is questionable or something happened to make them afraid to be one or something else.
(Like Anakin not knowing he was force sensitive until Qui-Gon met him. Could be the same for her parents.)

Also, remember ROTJ? The Leia is Luke's twin wasn't that surprising yet it was barely hinted in the previous film.
Rey could always be something more, and both her and Kylo inly know about their junker lives.
There could still be more to play with.

But then again, Anakin's mother was basically a nobody too, so yeah.

Last edited:
What is The First Order's reaction to Kylo killing Snoke? And does he cover it up?

The ship is destroyed and his guards killed.
I think Kylo tell Hux that Rey killed Snoke. Hux is leading battle charge but Kylo feels like new leader.

@the Pawn, thanks for the info. As powerful as Luke seems to be, it's puzzling why he wouldn't sense his good friend Han Solo's death thru the force. Someone speculated that Luke was "cut-off" from the force at the beginning of the Last Jedi. Can you confirm if that's true or not?

I didn’t read that into the film. Really didn’t think about it. Rey tell Luke that Han died.

Seriously I admire how much you remember from seeing it only once. I would be lost. Unless you’re making out answers now just to cool our minds lol.

That is final scene. My comment is a joke. More Jedi implied at end.

I'm truly dissapointed about this. I was hoping more dark side users and factions/villains... Disney are ruining OT characters in particular making Luke Skywalker an old-cynical nihilistic Jedi... Thank you for the info, anyway...

Yes Luke is first played as Grumpy Old Jedi.

He’s badass at end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back