Zombie predator?

Plasmapredator

I had this idea the other day....and it was that on hunters lair there isn't like,an undead predator. It was just simply an idea,and i would make it but haven't got any liquid latex. So for all you predator designers out there,im sure quite a few hunters would like to see one! Btw im NOT interested in buying one,so DON'T make one and expect me to buy it. I just thought about it and im sure someone could make it because there are some talented guys on here!

I have been thinking about this for a while...in all honesty it wouldn't be THAT hard. Just really the paint and maybe some damaged armor and adding some things to the suit and you got a zombie pred ready to go...also you can use a wolf mask and half of the work is already done.

Interesting crossover. Hell, even a RAGE-infect, 28 Days Later version, so as to increase the speed and agility, but the character is more carnal. Don't really see why it couldn't happen (I mean, it's not any less plausible than Zombies being real). Definitely think about aging/decomposing the armor and flesh, though. Maybe having part of the skull, arm, hand, leg bones exposed. Could make for a really cool and unique costume. Hmmmm...

I might just do that,but ive not really done a pred mask out of liquid latex before,so might be a bit hard,but im thinking half of the face is a predator skull,the skin colour is obviously grey,the eyes are red,some of the leg is a bone,green blood everywhere,quite a bit of human (red) blood on the armor,there are two orange lasers (giving the effect of the lasers being damaged),the plasma cannon has like,dirt on it and its giving off sparks (dunno how that will work) the skull trophy has glowing eyes,and some sort of smoke machine if its like, halloween or sumtin...

Ha ..Ive actually considered doing a Zombie Pred for sometime now. We've done sooo much zombie work at the studio ( and another Big Zombie flick on the way) that I literally have tons of zombie-ish molds ..wounds, wounds with bone, etc. Hmmmmm...maybe this will be the new concept suit. I'd love to see what others come up with

heh, half a skull sticking out made me think of a Pred grim reaper. that might be kinda cool. although nobody outside of the lair would get it.
full skull, a modified black robe but still had armour.
the scythe would be a fun project.

Ha ..Ive actually considered doing a Zombie Pred for sometime now. We've done sooo much zombie work at the studio ( and another Big Zombie flick on the way) that I literally have tons of zombie-ish molds ..wounds, wounds with bone, etc. Hmmmmm...maybe this will be the new concept suit. I'd love to see what others come up with
well it looks like your probably gonna be able to make a great one fast! Show everyone if you do!

NICE!!!
theres a zombie master chief off halo i'll look 4 it
zombie_master_chief_by_doomcmyk-d30b1x0-580x870.jpg

zombieblackpred.jpg

well heres my quick 15 minute attempt at a zombie predator. i used a set pic of mr black and sideshow berserker skull pics.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back