Unlimited Run zenix Han in Carbonite Box Kits CNC cut MDF & side panels!

And shipping to Japan?
I can ship panels there, and greeblies there. I dont know how much shipping the box kit there will be. It might end up costing too much to be worth it but I can check if you want.

metal u-clip greeblies and metal grill available! I've got a new mold up for the panels, and have been pulling casts for those who want!

Great! These are always available. Box kit, metal grill, metal u-clips, panels.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bump for HiC box kits! Panels, metal u-clips, metal grill

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi Zenix, any chance you can cast the side panels with all the windows open? I intend to back them up with real aluminium and acrylic plates, so it's a real pain to cut up 72 holes. Let me know, thanks!

Hi Zenix, any chance you can cast the side panels with all the windows open? I intend to back them up with real aluminium and acrylic plates, so it's a real pain to cut up 72 holes. Let me know, thanks!
Likely for the next mold. The mold I have right now is made for solid windows. The idea behind filling the windows was to save y'all some effort, not create more work. With it filled in, it allows for folks to just paint the window instead of having to attach backings.

Ordered the U-clips on Sunday and decided to get the grill as well yesterday. Looking forward to receiving them. Thanks for offering these!

For those doing ESB double hero panel, a second copy of #1 where #5 usually goes, you'll need the grill without the holes.

You can see this when lando goes and checks and the green light blinking as it's moving down the hallway.

No knobs seen on this version, so I've made a second style. Both are available on my site at custom3dstuff.com

Hey Zenix,

Just want to check, before I place an order. Are box kits still available and can I order on the custom3d site?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back