Zack Snyder's Superman

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
All jokes aside on who's directing this puppy, it's now been announced that Zack Snyder is attached as director so let the fanboy speculations begin:
First I am hoping Snyder and gang don't dramatically alter the tone of Superman - I think it's been a far gone conclusion that no one wants to see a "dark" Superman.
Second, I'm hoping Snyder's Superman has a costume that is consistent with what we are used to - no tomfoolery with the designs!
Third, and though wishfull thinking, I'm hoping that Williams' Superman theme will be used or at least a new, very identifiable theme - unlike the new Batman films which seem to have steered away from a clear hero theme.
Lastly, it is my hope that the movie will be jam-packed with enough action to justify the character - I believe everyone can agree that the biggest problem with Superman Returns was the lack of action which may go hand-in-hand with a lackluster story.
Smallville was a tremedous success - though I was never a fan - but it proves that in some way, the Superman mythos can be successful with a modern audience so I am curious to see how Snyder and company take things to the next level with the "reboot"
So who will play the Man of Steel?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back