Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

lol thxs m8 hope all going gd with ur build
mine is going slow but i will get they
thx for ur help
Mine it´s too slow as well, right now 2 years since I began with the helmet :p

A lot of mods, trials and errors, but anyway it´s hobby and for fun so...

Please post pics when you could!

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

i try and find to how to put pics on here with an iphone
ive got a few pics

you can find some pics on twitter
look for colinj1980

you can find some pics on twitter
look for colinj1980
I´ll try to find you there.

Anyway to post pics firstly you need to upload them to somewhere, for example in Imageshack, later you´ll need only to cpy/paste an url that website gave you, it´s pretty easy.

Byee!

3w1yl2

my 1st try at this

Yes, right now I can acces to a link :D

If you want to let people see directly in the thread you have to copy/paste forum link, it is like:

[ URL=http://img834.imageshack.us/i/imhelmetsurfacemodel.jpg/][ IMG]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8140/imhelmetsurfacemodel.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL ]

Oh, very nice war machine helmet btw, do you have another pics of it :D?

i got it off ebay its was all bent in
so took some work just to get it looking
ok lots more to do to it as u can see
keeps me busy lol

hows yours comeing on ?

Mine it´s going pretty fine, I hope to post pics soon :D

Hey guys, does anyone know how to convert these pdo files into pdf's cos as far as i know there's no way to view pdo's on a mac and scale them properly?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back