You're TERMINATED! Third time's the charm!

streetjudge79

Master Member
This is the third Fettster Terminator I painted. This one is going to a member in Germany. He wanted the T-2 t-shirt on the bust, so don't get on me for an inaccurate shirt! LOL! I actually like this better than my personal bust.
Hope you guys like it too.
Steve

e88e13a5.jpg

7dda50c2.jpg

2d5b3614.jpg

f6e70c23.jpg

05bab808.jpg

8093918a.jpg

e0d223e8.jpg

60a4004b.jpg

bc9fe206.jpg

0b668206.jpg

That's the droid I am looking for!! :) I couldn't get an accurate turtleneck in time and tbh I didn't care too much, the way the shirt looks makes it even more real imho, great work steve!

The detail is amazing. The pours and wrinkles of the skin look insane. The only part that throws it off a little is the eyebrow, but that may just be the lighting.

so nice!!!!!!!!! very well done. what chrome paint are you using?? the chrome your bust is not near as shiny as the other one. or is that just a glitch in the picture??

No, I weathered my endo so it's not shiny new. It's the same paint as Alex's bust. I left his clean to really show the chrome work. I might remove the weathering on mine, I like the cleaner look better. Mine is too dull I think. It's alclad paint.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back