Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

Hello everyone. Its been awhile since I've shared anything. Well, I recently finished a item that I display with my props. A custom 1/6 scale Indiana Jones. Pictured below is before I added the head sculpt.
209192BB-CB50-4B08-B80C-2EDACFC9452D_1_201_a.jpeg

A2DE92B7-9AD4-45AA-83F8-50AF9C6C0616.jpeg
CE9B8DAB-94D2-4219-B36C-FA18CD7E76CF.jpeg
EDDDE9B4-B427-429A-B126-CE9D375D358B.jpeg

And the completed figure:
ACCDA6C5-B012-44EB-8E07-F01A89583052.jpeg

Stay safe everyone.

Here is my shrine to Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Indian Jones Movies. Yes I know there are some things on the shelves that were not from the movies, but I tried to add treasures that I believe caught the spirit of the character. I think they may have been items Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. may have collected during his travels. "Trust Me"
View attachment 1550657View attachment 1550658View attachment 1550659View attachment 1550660View attachment 1550661View attachment 1550662View attachment 1550663
Love the cabinet. Where'd you get it?

Love the cabinet. Where'd you get it?
I actually found it on one of those garage sale sites, like Facebook market place. The seller had it in there home and wanted it out to make more room, I asked where she got it, but she could not remember, she thought it was from a display at a department store, but I think she was just telling me that. Her husband and had apparently bought it a while ago. When I saw it I thought it looked very temple like and wod be perfect for my display.

Hello everyone. Its been awhile since I've shared anything. Well, I recently finished a item that I display with my props. A custom 1/6 scale Indiana Jones. Pictured below is before I added the head sculpt.View attachment 1550893
View attachment 1550895View attachment 1550896View attachment 1550898

And the completed figure:View attachment 1550892

Stay safe everyone.

Where did you get this amazing 1/6 Indy???? It's one of the best, or best I have ever seen.

Where did you get this amazing 1/6 Indy???? It's one of the best, or best I have ever seen.
Thank you very much for the compliment, mate.

The figure is a combination of custom pieces from different makers in the 1/6 community. Here is a full break down for anyone interested.

Body: Dam Toys Zorro (eBay)
Head: Inigo V3 (luck, lol.)
Paint: Rodman (IG)
Clothing: limited run by Mike Yuan (IG)
Satchel, gun belt, and holster : Ton Ton (IG and one sixth custom forum)
Web belt: Sideshow Temple of Doom (eBay)
Boots: sideshow (eBay)
Bullwhip: Joseph Strain (email directly)
Hands: Worldbox (eBay)

It’s by no means a cheap or quick venture into the 1/6 customs. So worth it in the end when the figure(s) are finished, though.

Anyone see the new Disney official prop replicas coming out? I just ordered the full size Crystal Skull replica with light up eyes to replace my cheap plastic one. It uses AAA batteries, but I'll get an adapter so it and my human crystal skull can light up in sync on opposite sides of the home theater room.

6505048306608.jpg6505048306608-5(1).jpg6505048306608-1.jpg

Excepting the skull, all the other Disney props are far, far surpassed in quality and realism by independent makers like Relicmaker, Sarednab, RestauraJones, Steele & Jones, Azuma, Magnoli, Serenity, Wested (and others) many of whom offer regular runs on this forum. Check them out first before making Disney's institutional shareholders even richer.

Anyone see the new Disney official prop replicas coming out? I just ordered the full size Crystal Skull replica with light up eyes to replace my cheap plastic one. It uses AAA batteries, but I'll get an adapter so it and my human crystal skull can light up in sync on opposite sides of the home theater room.

View attachment 1594203View attachment 1594204View attachment 1594202
Yes someone in another forum posted the day of the announcement and I ordered one too.

Last edited:
Excepting the skull, all the other Disney props are far, far surpassed in quality and realism by independent makers like Relicmaker, Sarednab, RestauraJones, Steele & Jones, Azuma, Magnoli, Serenity, Wested (and others) many of whom offer regular runs on this forum. Check them out first before making Disney's institutional shareholders even richer.
I figure it was not that expensive for a full size skull and at least could be a placeholder for a superior one if it’s not suitable. Besides most of my friends and family who see my collection wouldn’t know the difference. LOL

In another Indy forum where I saw the announcement the person that posted saw all the props in person at Disney World announced that day were not impressed with some of the props, especially the grail but did say the skull was halfway decent.

Excepting the skull, I already have all those other versions.... I can use a better skull however. I'm only aware of one other high-end skull and it was priced out my range.

Ark Lit 01s.jpg

BookShelf Tripod 01s.jpg

downloadfile(2).jpg

downloadfile(1).jpg

downloadfile(3).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back