Your Indiana Jones Displays - Lets see 'em

I'm just starting my collection...3 bits so far. Some of these on this thread are crazy amazing!
image.jpg

Arghh, that's making me really tempted to jump on Sarednabs's last few swords...

- - - Updated - - -

^^That really doesn't sound right, does it, haha.

Arghh, that's making me really tempted to jump on Sarednabs's last few swords...

- - - Updated - - -

^^That really doesn't sound right, does it, haha.

No one is judging, lol.

Luke0312 made it, and I painted it. Yes, would love to get the cross next!

Very nice work on the finish. :)

The cross would make very nice addition, one of my favorite pieces.

Update: I added Luke's arrow and Relicmaker's Cross. I also realized I forgot to post a pic with the Leap of Faith in it.....NOW I'm done with Indy for a LONG time until I decide I can part with Fertility Idol money... for the time being I'm moving on to Star Wars and getting some Lightsabers.

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

IMG_4081.jpg

Update: I added Luke's arrow and Relicmaker's Cross. I also realized I forgot to post a pic with the Leap of Faith in it.....NOW I'm done with Indy for a LONG time until I decide I can part with Fertility Idol money... for the time being I'm moving on to Star Wars and getting some Lightsaber
View attachment 484456
Get the sword, get the grail sword.... theres one spot left!!! :D It's the only thing kind of missing from your collection to do with Last Crusade... Very nicely presented indy stuff :thumbsup

Last edited:
Awesome collection you got there. I see you have the same BTTF frame as i do! :)

Update: I added Luke's arrow and Relicmaker's Cross. I also realized I forgot to post a pic with the Leap of Faith in it.....NOW I'm done with Indy for a LONG time until I decide I can part with Fertility Idol money... for the time being I'm moving on to Star Wars and getting some Lightsabers.

View attachment 484456

The frame is an awesome prop, very high detailed and screen acurate! 
Yep, I have two versions of the frame: one made by Peter74 and one made by Gary Weaver II. Both are real great and have their own pros and cons: Gary's one is a bit more screen accurate, but made completely out of resin. Peter's is a bit less screen accurate, but made out of wood (apart from the ornaments).

Also had the frame made by belsilene (or still have it, I don't know anymore), which also was made out of wood, with metal ornaments. The ornaments were a bit less screen accurate, if I remember correctly, and the frame came unfinished (so without the picture and the carboard pass-partout). Now that I mention this frame, I really don't remember if I sold that already or not... Steven, I sold you a Peter74 version, right (finished, with at the back a sheet glued on it with fleurs-de-lis on it)?

Steven, I sold you a Peter74 version, right (finished, with at the back a sheet glued on it with fleurs-de-lis on it)?

Yes, indeed Tom! :) I showed the frame on the Bttf collectors group and they all loved it! I know alot of people that are willing to buy one, so if any have the same for sale, let me know!

Hey guys, so i've had a chance to make a plaque after picking up sarednab's impressive grail knight sword. There are some great examples shown on the rpf of members who have created a plaque/hanger to compliment this sword, so i thought why not try my hand at it aswell. The idea i was going for was the three trials to obtain the grail with a sir richards shield paint scheme. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but it took longer than i thought to make, anyway, thought i would share a few pics with you all. Hope you like it:)20150708_160024.jpg20150707_133051.jpg20150707_135502.jpg

Attachments

• 20150707_132749.jpg
    20150707_132749.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
So I'm taking the leap(no pun intended) and sharing what I have so far. Some of my props were self-made and still in the works so forgive the crudeness on a select few. Also, I'm hoping to get this thread started up again!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back