Your FAVORITE Screen-Used Prop!

Carrossea

Hello, everyone,

So I was interested in seeing how many of you RPF members own actual, screen-used or production-made copies of movie props, and which one(s) is your absolute favorite!

To share, you can list:

1) which prop you have/one that you like THE BEST
2) if it's screen-used/production-made/etc.
3) the movie it is from (in case someone hasn't seen the movie)
4) and any other comments/remarks/etc.!
5) Post pictures if you want to too!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Re: Collectors: Share Your Screen-Used or Production-Made Props Here!

Maybe I'm not understanding your purpose in creating this thread but it seems to duplicate the forum itself.

Re: Collectors: Share Your Screen-Used or Production-Made Props Here!

That would appear to be what this sub-forum is for, but either way here's mine:

My collection of original costumes and props from various productions can be seen here:
Archive of Screen Used Riddick Costumes and Props :: Other Screen-Used Costumes and Props

My collection of costumes and props from Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick can be seen here:
Archive of Screen Used Riddick Costumes and Props :: Screen Used Props from Pitch Black & The Chronicles of Riddick

The only screen-used items I currently have are the red wool coat and 30-06 rifle my dad used when he was a Zombie hunter in "Dawn of the Dead (1978) (Technically he still has them, but I have used the coat for Zombie Walks at Monroeville Mall, where a lot of the movie was filmed.), and the yellow bandannas we were given for the stadium scene in DKR. Working on improving my collection, though.

It would be a tie between my Slyak the bounty hunter costume from Hunter Prey with hand drawn sketch, my two zombie cowls from Dawn of the Dead, and my prop Ajax warhammer from Troy. I love them equally and more than the rest of my props.

well I'm new on this form and collecting . and have a screen used prop from X files, David duchovny cell phone from season 2 and 3 . and stuff from defying gravity & Teranova .

My favourite so far is a Xena original costume design that was fished out of the trash in NZ during the tuner auctions. It feature Gabrielle's Archangel costume. Not a prop per se but it's cool and from the show.

hands down my Starship Troopers full kit, with blood and bug guts and dirt.....love it! And if you haven't seen the SST gear you should, amazing well put together and very military like durability.

IMG_3760.jpg

1) which prop you have/one that you like THE BEST
My Browncoat
2) if it's screen-used/production-made/etc.
Screen used in every episode
3) the movie it is from (in case someone hasn't seen the movie)
TV show, really: Firefly
4) and any other comments/remarks/etc.!
Still had California dust on it when I got it.
5) Post pictures if you want to too!
I don't have any on me.
Check the Firefly official companion book #1 for pics.

Last edited:
Whilst i don't have many screen used props, so it is rather easy to make a choice here!! I would have to say that my favorite item throughout all of my life possessions, has to be my Del Spooner hero holster and stunt gun from i,Robot.

Watched the film again for the millionth time last night, as it was on tv, and still got really excited seeing the props on screen, got a real buzz from it, and it boosted my overall interest in movie props.

I'd have a lot of screen used and production pieces and costumes
My absolute fav costume is my BSG viper flightsuit Background used fits like it was made for me. And reasantly attained the Hera drawing and Kara music backups from propworx these are the most awesome paper prop to me due to there relavance to the show and iam a Hugh Hendrix fan
Fav prop gate section from stargate sg1 and chevrons 4 and 7
I'll try and click some pictures it's about time I shared it all
Tk..out

About 10 years ago, or earlier, a friend showed up at my shop with the sash that Michael Dorn wore in TNG, and we made molds of the two Klingon medallions that adorned the front. I have resin and metal copies from the molds we made.

I also have an R2 skirt made from molds from an original at ILM. My next addition is the master wood plug used to make the swords for the magi in The Mummy Returns. I'm getting it on a trade.

My favorite is the R2 skirt.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back