youngin help

alphapred1390

hey guys get this I'm only like 15 I think all this stuff is pretty sick I've seen all the movies the whole time I just thought the predator was a stud so I start looking for some costumes online and they were all gay the. I found out about this place and thought wow that's be freaking awesome if I could make my own suit, I've watched a lot of the tutorials but I get the general idea (correct me if I'm wrong) but you get some clay make a crude mold then start adding all the detail then you put plaster on it to keep it sturdy or something like that, but I still need a lot of help like how would I make it so the suit can fit my body I can't build it on top of myself what specific materials do I need I want a good high quality costume but like I said I'm only 15 I'm only making like $140 a month so I need a good high quality suit but I don't wanna blow my mind spending money any help is greatly appreciated thanks

Hey man, welcome to the lair. for suit info and lots of other cool tips on making your own stuff check out the huntorial and help section. It usualy goes through the stuff you want to know step by step. And guys here will offer good advice if you need to know anything. Check out the MacGuyver Mr i suit huntorial and it will explain all. Also some of the info you just put should have gone in the introduce yourself section so you may be best doing that first and read the rules section so you can get a grip of what is appropriate behaviour here. Well ive waffled on long enough
so ill let you start your build journey. have fun and good luck

click here.
Huntorials

Welcome to the lair! The budget tutorial has some great ideas if you're a bit tight on money. (It was a first read for me, and I've learn a few things reading it...)

You'll find a lot of into in the Huntorials! I've been there reading and gathering ideas. Keep us posted on how you're doing ( take a few photos & make a thread).

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back