Question "you do not have permission to access this page" message (answered)

Madrid Boba

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

Sometimes when i click on a link, i get this message...

Madrid Boba, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are attempting to create a thread in the Junkyard forum, please be aware that you will not be able to create threads until you have been a member for at least 45 days and have a minimum of 20 posts.
  2. If you are attempting to access the Premium Members forums, you will not be able to do so unless you have purchased a Premium Member subscription.
  3. If you are attempting to access the Off-Topic forums, you will not be able to do so until you have been a member for at least 45 days and have a minimum of 20 posts.
  4. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  5. The administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any ideas why this is happening to me?

Thanks

Alfredo

re: "you do not have permission to access this page" message (answered)

One of them was trying to reply a thread, that maybe did not have the option as it was just an announcement http://www.therpf.com/f15/rpf-gallery-132133/

But i have got the same thing a couple of times when (i think it was) i was trying to follow a link with pics.... Next time i will save the link...

Thanks

Alfgredo

Are any of them a premium membership thread?

YES !!! that was it...i could not remember...but that is the answer...(y)thumbsup

Could you please explain me about it? What is it... what are the advantages...etc..... :confused

Thanks again

Regards

Alfredo

Thanks Art!!

I just paid for the Premium membership.... it is a great idea!!!

When will I be able to use it?

Thanks

Alfredo

It gives me the same message and I've been a Premium member for a while now so it doesn't seem to be that.:unsure

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back