Limited Run X3 STL files And Billy Campbell Personalised Photo

hikz

Hi Finheads, I've decided to release the files for my X3 and Hughes Industries stand. I've set up a just giving page for The Hairy Cell Leukaemia Foundation. I want to try and raise a good amount so for that reason I've set the figure at $100 . I think think is a fair amount . Once a donation is made message me and I'll send over the files.
Please remember this is for charity so don't use this as a vehicle for your own gains, but if some of you do sell the odd pack do the right thing and please donate some of the money to the just giving page I've set up.
And everyone who donates will get a personalised autograph from the man himself Billy Campbell.
I have spoken to Billy and he kindly agreed to do this which is extemly generous of him.
Please remember to leave your name when you donate and message here with your email so I can send the files

Here's the link to make your donation.

PicsArt_05-08-05.09.59.png

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-08-12.13.10.png
    PicsArt_05-08-12.13.10.png
    694.1 KB · Views: 169
  • PicsArt_05-08-12.15.14.png
    PicsArt_05-08-12.15.14.png
    401.6 KB · Views: 151
  • PicsArt_06-18-08.04.38.jpg
    PicsArt_06-18-08.04.38.jpg
    718.5 KB · Views: 151
Not sure how to purchase your Jet Pack files as it says leave my info on social media which I do not have.
What is the easiest way for me to get these files, can I just pay you as I am not really computer savvy?
I can pay you via PayPal and provide you with my address for the autograph photo.

Here is a photo of my 1 to 1 Rocket Pack wit lights and motor.

Thank you,
Mike

Attachments

• Mikes Rocket Belt ac.jpg
    Mikes Rocket Belt ac.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
Are these STL Files still availible ?
Would like to purchase these and get the Billy Campell autograph photo, but you have not responded to my last post.
If these are no longer available sorry for this post.

Thank you,
Mike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back