X-Men Screen-used Costumes, Visor, and Oakley Juliets

Rusty85

Sr Member
Just thought I'd post about the X-Men stuff shown last night briefly on Hollywood Treasure. They had a bunch of the screen-used costumes and the Cyclops Ruby Quartz Visor and Oakley Juliets. Couldn't find any video, but here's a picture.

This stuff belongs to John Azarian. I always wondered who bought the Oakleys' Cyclops wore, I've never seen any pictures of them aside from the ones from the auction at PropStore.

X-MenHeroVisorandSunglasses.jpg

All of that would be a dream to own, the costumes are in excellent condition, and I love the custom base's made for everything!

Sorry, can the mods please move this to the Screen-Used Section, I didn't even notice I posted it in the wrong place.

Thanks!

They did talk about them for a minute. I'm no expert, but shouldn't he be concerned about moisture by keeping those props in a pool house?

Judging from the show he has a room with alot of his collection i'm hoping he just brought them out of a different room to show the viewers, that would be a waste if he actually not only kept them in a pool house but what appears in the picture to be 2 feet from the actual pool itself.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back