X-Men Costume Replica WebSite???

devil-man87

I can;t seem to find it...its the one that sells all the "weird" leather outfits, but mmakes awesome replica x-men suits.....Alos, does anyone know where else I could get one?

Thanks

:angry

<div class='quotetop'>(devil-man87 @ May 27 2006, 09:10 PM) [snapback]1251924[/snapback]</div>
I can;t seem to find it...its the one that sells all the "weird" leather outfits, but mmakes awesome replica x-men suits.....Alos, does anyone know where else I could get one?

Thanks

:angry
[/b]

I think this is the one you mean. Click the happy customer tab to get to it. K

leather site

I really hope DavidYR1 conciders doing a second run, a generic alterative for these suits. With X3 being such a great success, a renewed market again craves these unique outfits.

Yes....for sure..But I think Im going to go with these guys on the website....they have one of the best costumes out there....Also, any refrence for X-Men Boots????Or does everyone just get regular motorcycle boots?

Devil-Man

I wouldn't care about the boots. The male pants are supposed to be bootcut, meaning they bottoms are to drape and cover half the foot. About 1/3 of your feet should only be visisble. No one will care about the boots.

That site is not a bad alternative for the X-men suit, but it is obvious they kept it "generic." Their jackets are ok, but I like my DYR1 one better.I think I will order one of their pants and convert my Wolverine Jacket in an Angel one.

I just got a reply from that site. THEY WANT $700.00 FOR THE PANTS ALONE???? I paid way less for my UD Wolverine jacket. We will see if the price become more reasonable after the whole X-men fad fades out.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back