Wyze Camera Mount for Peopoly Phenom - Watch Your Prints Remotely!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
My 3D printer, a Peopoly Phenom, sits in my shop, about 50 yards from the house. I grew weary of going back and forth to see how my prints were going so I picked up a Wyze Camera to watch my prints for me. While the Wyze is very versatile, I couldn't find a way to mount it so I could see the entire print vat and the early stages of my print. I have designed a simple mount attaches via a 2"X1/2"X1/8" rare earth magnet.

Here is what the mount looks like with the camera in place.

IMG_2631.JPEG

Here is the view (Please ignore the reflection):

IMG_2630.PNG

Have a Phenom yourself?

Here is the OBJ to print a mount for yourself:

Attachments

• Wyze Camera Mount for Peopoly Phenom.zip
    446.1 KB · Views: 140
Not a bad idea. My workbench is in my garage and so if I get a 3D printer that's where it almost certainly will go. Being the impatient type, I know that while I wouldn't want to sit and wait in my garage for the printer to do its work, I know I wouldn't be able to just sit inside the house and wait patiently. I might just have to do this if I eventually get a 3D printer.

While I liked the mount I made for the outside of the Phenom, I also wanted a camera inside. I tried several approaches and finally ended on this very simple riser for the Wyze Camera. Get the riser print file below.

Wyze Cam Riser for Peopoly Phenom.jpg

Attachments

• Wyze Cam Riser for Peopoly Phenom.zip
    93.8 KB · Views: 126
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back