Working on a fantasy prop...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ID10T

Sr Member
For the Rogue One trooper (Corporal Rostock). He has a Mk. III bag on his right hip. I have two of these- one new in a tan color and one old on OD green that is well faded.

The green one has a side pocket (it would be to the rear, when on the right hip) so I figured I’d fill it with something. First instinct is a piece of PVC. 4.76 seconds to complete. Then I got digging in the PVC fittings collection and found... nothing. Other than an elbow. So, I chucked up the elbow and turned one side off. A bit of clean up and I have an interesting tip to my chunk of pipe. The collar I cut off the elbow before turning it was going to go on the bottom for more dimension, but it hangs up in the pocket.

Whadaya think?
3570913D-71D9-451A-B68F-F78D6323D98C.jpeg
CFA2F778-C40F-45CD-9C89-2B1F7A58028B.jpeg
59EACCBA-8C00-4E3C-B9E7-81B3C409A9D6.jpeg
1D20F9EA-88BC-452E-A914-C1A3CD6DC7FE.jpeg
DB09B345-9097-49B3-81AF-BCAC0CA797DD.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ID10T

Sr Member
Ka-CHING!

Star Wars ice cream scoop! Only $39.95!

As seen in the Lars’ kitchen cabinet drawer that was never opened! Don’t delay! Order now!

I do have a good supply of greeblies to add. I was thinking maybe one of the flashing and color changing LEDs inside would be interesting too.

I guess we’ll see what I end up with.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.