Wookie lightsaber

After reading through the thread I didn't notice any mention, although I may have passed over it, of Tyvokka. He is a wookiee jedi master, and the teacher of Plo Koon. He too had a wooden saber a bit more of a rough shape and wild design but from a picture I've seen it has a split down at least part of it with some metal parts. I haven't done this before but i'll try and post a pic from the Wookieepedia entry about him. He didn't have a long spot in lime light. But its an option.
Tyvokka - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

The character is a EU rip off as is the lightsabers idea Lowbacca nephew of Chewbacca wielded a Worshyr wood hilt lighsaber.

Can`t wait for rebels, maybe someone can do Phineaus and Ferbs hilts!

Saddly its looking more and more like we will never get the finished episodes of the clone wars as now they are saying the clone wars will go on in Comic form...Disney makes me Hate the sale of the franchise more every single day!

Im 24 and i've been building mine from wood I've collected around my farm, brass bits from an old bath and sink we had laying around, I also rapped the hilt in leather for a nice grip, I wish I could post an image of it for you guys to see, I got in contact with krsabers and I brought LEDs, a switch, blade, resistor and battery pack off him to have inside, for all that to fit you need a bit of wood about 7-8 inches long and 2 inches wide, you will need to drill a hole through for the battery pack, then a 7-8ths of an inch for the LEDs then above that drill a hole 1 inch for the blade, if you need help with wiring just YouTube krsabers and he has a video on wiring, hope this helps, I'm very pleased with mine and once you build your own you will become a Jedi knight as it is the final task taken by padawans to progress to be a Jedi knight :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back