Woo Hoo, I'm Finally here!!

G17RDY

Sr Member
WooHoo I have finally made it onto the RPF, after missing out on the August registration, I have been lurking every single day, waiting to join up!!

Hi, my name is Gordon. I’m from Glasgow, Scotland
Thought I would start off by showing off my office / prop display room.
I started off collecting Lord of the Rings UC items, but have now came to the stage where I am done with that collection, and concentrating on expanding my humble collection into other movie / game replicas and props.

Here are some pictures of my office, like I said, I have been primarily a LOTR collector, but now I’ve made some room for other lovely goodies.

Office1.jpg

Office2.jpg

Office3.jpg

Office4.jpg

Office5.jpg

Office6.jpg

To add to the expansion, a box arrived the other day, can you take a guess what’s inside?????

Mystery.jpg

Yes a 1:1 sonny bust - although the wife says it’s for Christmas, so it’s to stay in it’s box until the 25th!!!!!!!!!
My wife is so cool, she managed to bag me the Halo Legendary edition, and the Collectors edition of Bioshock, with the Big Daddy figurine, however yet again, I’m not to open until Christmas day.

I’m eyeing up a few more collectables for xmas, in particular the POTC Jack Sparrow Flintlock Pistol, Can anyone tell me if I should buy?

I’ve pre-ordered the HGC Korben Dallas blaster, although won’t see that until January 2008. Really looking forward to this one, as I’m sure many of us are.

Thanks for taking the time to read and look at my photos, I look forward to becoming an active member, and chatting with you all.

I’m working on my first ever prop replica, but I’ll create a new post, hope you can take the time to check it out.

Big shout out to the admin for opening up registration, thank you very much

Another shout out and big thanks to Radboy123 – who I recently bought my Del Spooner police badge from – Such a great guy to deal with – The badge is quite possibly my favourite piece at the moment, although I’ve yet to display it properly!!!! Thanks Radboy!!!!!

Thanks again
Gordy

Last edited:
Hey Gordon, Welcome to the forum. As you can see I was waiting for the registration to be up too. Now we both here, glad to see another one that is happy liek I am, to be a member of this forum :thumbsup

Hi Gordon, another Scottish (Im just outside Motherwell) newbie here!!! Youve a fine collection mate and well displayed aswell....nice one!!
And on the Sonny 1:1 bust......you got any links for this please mate??
I to have the Spooner ID and Sword of the Daywalker.....and I also have the HCG Korben Blaster on order.....so you seem to have decent taste, hee heee!!!

Cheers
Paul:)

Last edited:
Hello Gordon,
And welcome to the forum, it is a great pleasure to welcome fans from abroad, you look to have a fantastic collection. I look forward to seeing more and to share in some future adventures across the RPF forum. Take care.
:)

WooHoo I have finally made it onto the RPF, after missing out on the August registration, I have been lurking every single day, waiting to join up!!

Hi, my name is Gordon. I’m from Glasgow, Scotland
Thought I would start off by showing off my office / prop display room.
I started off collecting Lord of the Rings UC items, but have now came to the stage where I am done with that collection, and concentrating on expanding my humble collection into other movie / game replicas and props.

Here are some pictures of my office, like I said, I have been primarily a LOTR collector, but now I’ve made some room for other lovely goodies.

Office1.jpg

Office2.jpg

Office3.jpg

Office4.jpg

Office5.jpg

Office6.jpg

To add to the expansion, a box arrived the other day, can you take a guess what’s inside?????

Mystery.jpg

Yes a 1:1 sonny bust - although the wife says it’s for Christmas, so it’s to stay in it’s box until the 25th!!!!!!!!!
My wife is so cool, she managed to bag me the Halo Legendary edition, and the Collectors edition of Bioshock, with the Big Daddy figurine, however yet again, I’m not to open until Christmas day.

I’m eyeing up a few more collectables for xmas, in particular the POTC Jack Sparrow Flintlock Pistol, Can anyone tell me if I should buy?

I’ve pre-ordered the HGC Korben Dallas blaster, although won’t see that until January 2008. Really looking forward to this one, as I’m sure many of us are.

Thanks for taking the time to read and look at my photos, I look forward to becoming an active member, and chatting with you all.

I’m working on my first ever prop replica, but I’ll create a new post, hope you can take the time to check it out.

Big shout out to the admin for opening up registration, thank you very much

Another shout out and big thanks to Radboy123 – who I recently bought my Del Spooner police badge from – Such a great guy to deal with – The badge is quite possibly my favourite piece at the moment, although I’ve yet to display it properly!!!! Thanks Radboy!!!!!

Thanks again
Gordy

Welcome to the forum!
Damn I wish id gotten in on those Witchking helmets when they first came out, they are next to impossible to find now, except ebay, for a hefty premium...

Hey, welcome guys, I hope you love it here as much as we do. It's really an amazing place with talent, well, I can't really describe the talent here, it will blow your mind!!!

G17RDY, that's one of the best intro threads I've seen, very impressive display :thumbsup

Cheers,

Kraig

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not a huge LOTR fan but dayum! Your display look nice. I especially like the elvish One Ring transcribe along the top of your wall.

Don't suppose you have a life-size King Witch costume somewhere do you? That's the one LOTR piece I'd like to get if money grew on trees :lol

Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind words regarding my collection. I am very pleased so far with my collection, i am lucky enough to have a room which i can fill with movie goodies, and a very understanding wife, she is a legend.

In response to some of my questions:

Polsnulspace - I've started another thread about the sonny bust - i just had it delivered from Play, so if you are looking to buy, this seems like the only place that has them.

Thrawn - The witchking helm is fantastic - it is one of my top favorites, magnificent and commanding piece, i actually got it cheap, like £100 off the RRP, as the top spike had snapped clean off, but with a bit of glue, you could never tell it had been broken. Other than that it was factory fresh, in the original shipping boxes. I do love a bargain!!!!! If you can find one, then i definetly reccommend. You will need a lot of space for it though. Its about 2 1/2 feet high and 1 1/2 feet broad!!!!!!!

Saberfreak - No, unfortunetly, the ony part of the witchking costume i have is 1" square........on a topps costume card! Not really into full costumes at the moment, dont have the space or money to put something together. I've only been collecting for around two years now, but i think i may move eventually to displaying a costume on a mannequinn. Just dont know where to put the thing!! However at the moment there are too many other individual collectables, replicas and Screen used props that i have my eye on. And the lack of serious money is slowing me down.

Nataku - Its not a border, its all hand painted in Gold. Took me ages to go right round the room. I pencilled it out first, and then painted it twice!!!! Simple but very effective. The pictures do not do it justice. i will try and take a few pics close up.

Again thank you to all for the warm welcome and kind words. :)

I am so pleased to be a member, and hope to be as active as i can.

Thanks
Gordy

Welcome Gordy! I have to agree with The others that you have a great looking collection in your office. I know you will enjoy your time here as I have.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back