WONDERFEST '09

sabres21768

Just got back from Wonderfest '09! And what a blast it was!

As some of you know, the theme this year was "ALIEN". This was the 20th anniversary of WF and the 30th anniversary of "ALIEN".

Ya just can't go wrong with that!

Got to meet my good friend Al (our own Hive Mod) while there.
Yo Al, glad to FINALLY meet ya dude!

I managed to pick up Narin's "BUG KILLER" and "ALIEN 4" kits from Nightmare Collectibles.

Look for my pic with Veronica Cartwright, who played Lambert in ALIEN.
I had read that she would be giving a talk, but sadly it didn't happen.

Tom Woodruff Jr. was there as well. And, as much as I don't like him in the Alien suits in the movies, he was VERY funny and approachable in person.

Also, look for Mark D.'s new HUGE Alien kit from Nightmare Collectibles. It's the huge one behind the 1:1 full Alien.
I'll be posting more info on this elswhere, including ordering info. Yep, that's right, it can be yours!
And let me tell ya, the price is amazing for a piece this size.

Look for pics of Mark's new WOLF PREDATOR kit. He had the display painted by Joe Dunaway and it looks killer!

Look for a sneek peek of Hollywood Collectibles Group's upcoming 1:1 ALIEN bust! LOVE IT AND IT WILL BE MINE!

Also, there are pics of PSI Kits new Predator vs. T-Rex kit (also painted by Joe D.)
This thing was just too damn cool.
This beauty was snatched up QUICK. So, if your interested, be sure and get in touch with Jerry at PSI Kits for ordering info.

Lot's of pics of the model contest and dealer tables as well.
A TON of killer pieces in the contest this year. I almost didn't have enough room on my camera for everything!

Check out all of my pics from the weekend.

Enjoy!

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sab...derfest%202009/

AHHHH!!!1 AHHHHH1!!!!! THERE'S SO MUCH **** I WANT FROM THERE!!!! AHHHHHHASHDF;LAKL'D*dies*

*EDIT: uhh...what happened to the gallery? it's gone!!!

AHHHH!!!1 AHHHHH1!!!!! THERE'S SO MUCH **** I WANT FROM THERE!!!! AHHHHHHASHDF;LAKL'D*dies*

*EDIT: uhh...what happened to the gallery? it's gone!!!

Sorry guys. I'm updating the pics to make them bigger and clearer.

It'll be back up here soon!

***EDIT: New pics are back up!***

A million thanks for the pictures bro.
By the way, do you know or have any info on that P2 bust in one of the model contest picture?

Thanks again for the picts.

Tom

Agreed, with DE - thanks a bunch sabes, these pics are great! I've been wanting to go to WF for the longest, every year Mark tells me about getting ready for WF and I always wish I could go.

There are a LOT of amazing models in those pictures. This is how I felt when I first saw all the goodies:

Just got back from Wonderfest '09! And what a blast it was!

As some of you know, the theme this year was "ALIEN". This was the 20th anniversary of WF and the 30th anniversary of "ALIEN".

Ya just can't go wrong with that!

Got to meet my good friend Al (our own Hive Mod) while there.
Yo Al, glad to FINALLY meet ya dude!

I managed to pick up Narin's "BUG KILLER" and "ALIEN 4" kits from Nightmare Collectibles.

Look for my pic with Veronica Cartwright, who played Lambert in ALIEN.
I had read that she would be giving a talk, but sadly it didn't happen.

Tom Woodruff Jr. was there as well. And, as much as I don't like him in the Alien suits in the movies, he was VERY funny and approachable in person.

Also, look for Mark D.'s new HUGE Alien kit from Nightmare Collectibles. It's the huge one behind the 1:1 full Alien.
I'll be posting more info on this elswhere, including ordering info. Yep, that's right, it can be yours!
And let me tell ya, the price is amazing for a piece this size.

Look for pics of Mark's new WOLF PREDATOR kit. He had the display painted by Joe Dunaway and it looks killer!

Look for a sneek peek of Hollywood Collectibles Group's upcoming 1:1 ALIEN bust! LOVE IT AND IT WILL BE MINE!

Also, there are pics of PSI Kits new Predator vs. T-Rex kit (also painted by Joe D.)
This thing was just too damn cool.
This beauty was snatched up QUICK. So, if your interested, be sure and get in touch with Jerry at PSI Kits for ordering info.

Lot's of pics of the model contest and dealer tables as well.
A TON of killer pieces in the contest this year. I almost didn't have enough room on my camera for everything!

Check out all of my pics from the weekend.

Enjoy!

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sab...derfest%202009/

wow my friend I'm so jealous........can I put your link on an Italian Forum????

thanks for sharing

Mauro

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back