WonderCon 2014 Anaheim California

Well if anybody knows a way to still get Saturday tickets (other than buying the whole weekend) I'd be interested. Do they do badge transfers for Wonder Con? Otherwise, I might just drop by for the meet up, assuming it's in public space.

Well if anybody knows a way to still get Saturday tickets (other than buying the whole weekend) I'd be interested. Do they do badge transfers for Wonder Con? Otherwise, I might just drop by for the meet up, assuming it's in public space.

That's what I'm planning for sdcc, pictures outside, lunch, rpf fun.

How much is there going on outside at Wonder Con? I went to SDCC back in 2010 and had to wait outside for a while for my badge to come out to me, and it was pretty dull. Everything was going on inside.

Cosplay and costumers all over in the front of the convention center last year. A lot of costumes. WonderCon staff thought ahead last year and had a row of lunch trucks outside for convenience, which was nice. So you didn't have a far walk for food.

The site shows 3 day badges and Saturday is sold out. But Friday and Sunday are still available.

Last edited:
Well maybe I'll show up early so I can at least get some use out of my Jayne costume. I probably won't have cause to wear it again for the next couple years.

That's a good question, the past 2 years I've arrived late, well past at least 2 hours from opening time. Here's the posted schedule:

Friday: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Extended program hours on Fri. & Sat. after 7:00 PM

Let's plan on everyone meeting at the Hilton Bar at 7:00pm on Saturday. Cool? I'll see if I can reserve a large table. Most likely not, so get there early or at least on time.

Let's plan on everyone meeting at the Hilton Bar at 7:00pm on Saturday. Cool? I'll see if I can reserve a large table. Most likely not, so get there early or at least on time.

I'll be there for sure, even if I have to skip the costume competition. I know I'm not winning haha

I got a badge for Saturday now some how i got really lucky. Wondercon emailed me asking for my card info and to fax them all the info and they will be sending me something in the mail this week. Some how they found out right when i entered my card info it sold out, so i got super lucky. Will be cosplaying with 2 other friends of mine doing You're Next i will be doing the Wolf. Since my Spidey suit won't be done till Comic Con.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back