WonderCon 2012 Saturday

ceije1010

I finally got a chance to get to Wonder Con this year being it was in Anaheim and I live in San Diego. Now to hope there are some returned SDCC tickets this year so I can get a chance to buy them.

Here's some quick pics I snapped as my head was on a swivel the whole time I was there.

photo4.jpg

photo43.jpg

photo41.jpg

Got to meet Stan Lee!
photo35.jpg

photo32.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo22.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo417.jpg

photo137.jpg

photo12-1.jpg

So there was already a Chainsaw Lollipop cosplayer there? Game's not even out yet!

Great pics, thanks for posting!

That was cosplay superstar Jessica Nigri. She lives in AZ, but due to the urgings of two RPF members, she submitted herself for the contest to find the real world Chainsaw Lollipop heroine.... and won! What an influential bunch we are!!! Lol. She is a super cool girl, and has a great sense of humor. When asked what she does to stay in shape, she said "I run and laugh". :D

http://www.jessicanigriofficial.com/

Here's me and the group I was lucky enough to be a part of:

who_group.jpg

Great pics, love the avengers props

In the 5th pic you posted, the girl on the far right is Natasha Wicks. She used to be a UFC ring girl and is an avid surfer. Cool chic to get to know.

Thanks for the pics guys. I don't think any of these costumes were even featured on SHH's Wondercon gallery, weaksauce on SHH's part.

I should really try and hit up Wondercon one year, it's so close to LA...

No pictures of me ( Sith Lord Darth Tiburon ) I thought i posed for pictures with just about everyone on saturday. You have a picture of my client in the rocketeer rocket pack and helmet that i made from pepakura.

Awesome pics....looks like it was a blast.
Hey Matt, you look like David Copperfield....he was at disney that weekend, it would have been funny to see you next to him.
Great costumes.
Mobius

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back