WonderCon 2012 Saturday

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ceije1010

I finally got a chance to get to Wonder Con this year being it was in Anaheim and I live in San Diego. Now to hope there are some returned SDCC tickets this year so I can get a chance to buy them.

Here's some quick pics I snapped as my head was on a swivel the whole time I was there.

Got to meet Stan Lee!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MattMunson

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So there was already a Chainsaw Lollipop cosplayer there? Game's not even out yet!

Great pics, thanks for posting!
That was cosplay superstar Jessica Nigri. She lives in AZ, but due to the urgings of two RPF members, she submitted herself for the contest to find the real world Chainsaw Lollipop heroine.... and won! What an influential bunch we are!!! Lol. She is a super cool girl, and has a great sense of humor. When asked what she does to stay in shape, she said "I run and laugh". :D

http://www.jessicanigriofficial.com/

Here's me and the group I was lucky enough to be a part of:

.:MirrorminD:.

Sr Member
Great pics, love the avengers props

In the 5th pic you posted, the girl on the far right is Natasha Wicks. She used to be a UFC ring girl and is an avid surfer. Cool chic to get to know.

third3ye

Sr Member
Thanks for the pics guys. I don't think any of these costumes were even featured on SHH's Wondercon gallery, weaksauce on SHH's part.

I should really try and hit up Wondercon one year, it's so close to LA...

mikey123mushukl

No pictures of me ( Sith Lord Darth Tiburon ) I thought i posed for pictures with just about everyone on saturday. You have a picture of my client in the rocketeer rocket pack and helmet that i made from pepakura.

jango5204

More pics.

QUESTION: What's her costume?

ANSWER: Who cares......

The grunting sounds really freaked her out.

mobius303

Awesome pics....looks like it was a blast.
Hey Matt, you look like David Copperfield....he was at disney that weekend, it would have been funny to see you next to him.
Great costumes.
Mobius