Wonder Woman for Fiance Complete

Re: Wonder Woman WIP

NEW PICS

Didn't get nearly as much done last night as I wanted but made progress on the belt. Need to decide if I want to keep the upper belt blue or go with gold. Found some great appliques that looked suitably elegant/amazonian.

Original post:
Putting this together for my GF for Halloween. She wanted a unique and more real world take on the character. Should go well with the Ultimate Alliance 2 Thor suit I'm hoping to make for myself.

ww1.jpg
WW2.jpg

Great Costume and take on Wonder Woman! I like the blue one better, but if you want a bit more embellishment, you could add a larger star or something just in the middle of the belt.

Just my 2 cents.

OK - so two votes for plain blue with no gold embeleshment and zero votes embeleshments. I like both and may end up with a combination - perhaps keeping the gold in the center and loosing the gold on the sides.

Bumping for updated photos in the first post of the thread. Finally done. I'll try to post pics of the costume on her soon.

Re: Wonder Woman WIP - NEW PICS

This looks great! I love the way you reimagined the original costume into Wonder Woman. This particular look is awesome. If you don't mind my suggestions, if you leave the upper belt blue (I prefer it that way), all of the trim on it should be silver and repaint the gold trim to silver to match the stars. Don't mix your metals! :) I'm not a big fan of the gold trim on the abdomen portion, and would prefer to see that all red but you may not be able to fix that due to the nature of how it's applied. Lastly, I hope you put a single red star on each of the gauntlets. Regardless of my suggestions, the costume is gonna' look great and I love the work you've done. I hope we get to see a picture of it being worn!

Re: Wonder Woman WIP - NEW PICS

I never thought I would be interested in having a WW costume until I saw this version. LOVE it! Now I want one for myself.

Re: Wonder Woman WIP - Completed!

Looks amazing! Your Thor is excellent as well. Makes me want to do my own now.

Glad to se you back! Your WW build inspired me to make mine a similar way for my gf. Check out the thread.. it's on the first page I believe.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back