Wonder Woman 1918 photograph

Ash

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anybody have a clear decent copy of the 1918 World War I photograph from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Did a search and didn't come up with much.

-Ash

Thanks for trying. I found the same image as well. Hopefully somebody has something clearer.

-Ash

Seeing as WW is now hitting theatres, and this picture is a major part of it, has anyone had any luck finding a better image?

The one you don't like is the prop, aged to look like a WWI era photograph. The color one is the posed original used to make the prop.

The one you don't like is the prop, aged to look like a WWI era photograph. The color one is the posed original used to make the prop.

the coloured one is at a different angle than the film prop (as mentioned by the poster)...

Best I've found so far: ydLm4.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm going through the Art of Book and what should be in the back? This envelope from Wayne Enterprises and inside was the photo! It's printed on some sort of transparent piece of plastic. How cool!

Awesome – how sharp an image is it?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back