Wolverine X3 Jacket

mwells

Does anyone know what company made Wolverines leather jacket that he wears in the new X3 movie it appears to be different from the other films I am referring to the jacket he wears as Logan when not in the XMen suit. If anyone has any leads on this email me at mwells78@cox.net Mantis come on now you know you want one to :)
Thanks.
Mike

Anyone have any screencaps from the trailers? Silly me, I was too busy being in awe over the trailer itself and didn't even notice it was a different jacket :lol

Found a pretty nice pic of the jacket.
XM3_10755bR_1142637029_1144363852-000.jpg
\

I don't like that they got rid of the waist stripes. That's the main thing that screamed Wolverine about the other two jackets. The Vanson looked so rugged and the Bates looked so detailed. This one just doesn't do much for me. I hope it looks better on screen. K

Originally posted by Kittlemeier@Apr 14 2006, 03:56 PM
I don't like that they got rid of the waist stripes.  That's the main thing that screamed Wolverine about the other two jackets.  The Vanson looked so rugged and the Bates looked so detailed.  This one just doesn't do much for me.  I hope it looks better on screen. K
[snapback]1226571[/snapback]​

Yeah, I agree. This jacket is much more subdued than the others. I really prefer the three thick gold stripes on the sleeves to the black cuff on this one. Ditto on the waist stripes. Where'd they go? Those really made the others unique. To me, this looks too much like an ordinary brown leather jacket. Nothing real special. That's just my opinion though.
- John

Thought I would see if anyone has found out anymore on this jacket since the movie has came out now. It has the most screen time of any of the other jackets.
Thanks.
Mike

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back