Limited Run Wolverine Shirt (X-Men Days of Future Past) by Magnoli Clothiers

I knew someone had em! Right now I’m 5 foot 10, 182 pounds. I’ve been doing a lot of research abojt Hugh’s diet and workout and am planning on attempting it starting next week, I really want to get in shape and he’s always been an inspiration for me to do so, I’m really excited but also nervous. Hopefully I’m seeing some results by the time these shirts roll around so I can size accordingly! Got the AG jeans, need a DoFP belt , got the OP Sanfords and dunno what boots he wore in this one, but I think the shirt (plus the hair and bod) are what make this costume so great.

67AEBF09-8B34-4C27-B510-26DDA6D5F085.jpg
I entirely agree with you.. Just needed the shirt, and since no one else seemed to find it, that’s what led to the commission! It’s a great shirt...

The pattern isn't really the problem. We were able to get high res images of the original design. It's figuring out a way to print the fabric so the pattern bleeds through to the other side without having to do a run of thousands of yards of cotton.

Any updates on this? I had a passable LL shirt I purchased of Ebay and it fits great. A member here told me the fabric/pattern/color to get that was 100% accurate and had a shirt made to the specs of the original, but the pattern/color was NOT correct...quite an expensive mistake.
Looking forward to a "correct" shirt.

Any updates on this? I had a passable LL shirt I purchased of Ebay and it fits great. A member here told me the fabric/pattern/color to get that was 100% accurate and had a shirt made to the specs of the original, but the pattern/color was NOT correct...quite an expensive mistake.
Looking forward to a "correct" shirt.

With a lot of respect, I told you the pattern was correct, but not the colour. I have the conversation where we chatted about this, and where I told you again, that the pattern would need to be inside out to be correct too, which you ignored. Several times.

Just, to be 100% clear. At the time too, I also said the “only way to get the actual pattern would be to use Magnoli”, but that I couldn’t afford it...

When I could, I did. And here we ALL are..

Keep it real mate. Otherwise, you’re being rather offensive.

Relax. No names were mentioned.

Didn’t need to be named for it to offend me. You’re wrong, you didn’t listen to what I said at all when we chatted about, and you decided to buy the fabric despite all I told you.

That’s on you. Don’t make it seem otherwise.

I’m doing what I can now, to get a shirt made that IS right, in part, because we failed on yours. The commission is mine because there isn’t, and wasn’t, anything out there that was exact.

As I told you before you bought the fabric. Several times.

The last test prints came through and I'm still not happy with the bleed-through effect of the fabric. I can't find a method to do this without doing a run of thousands of yards of cotton. So, at this point I think what we're going to do is actually print it double sided with the inside of the fabric printed in a more faded mirror-image version of the pattern to give the illusion of the bleed through.

Who would be interested in a run of Wolverine's shirt from DoFP?

View attachment 1275345

The fabric would be custom printed-in house and the shirts made in standard sizes (S, M, L, XL). Price would be around $150.

The only does side is that the fabric is only printed on one side so if you roll up the sleeves, they'd be an off-white color, not a matching coloring (though this is something we're still looking into).

Let me know if you're interested and if there are enough guys on board, we'll start the run.

Kind regards,
Indy
I would be interested in a shirt, size Large. Please let me know as soon as these become available! Thank you very much!

Absolutely! It's one of many projects we're juggling at the moment. We've finally got the print method working, the colors tweaked to what I was looking for and now we're looking at making a full shirt mock-up. I'll post as soon as I have some news.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back