Limited Run Wolverine Shirt (X-Men Days of Future Past) by Magnoli Clothiers

I know it has been a while since you asked but I would rather it be technically inaccurate in order to appear closer to how it looks on screen/interview footage. I know that on screen they usually use a lot of filters and post processing so I think if you aim for the appearance of the shirt in the interview footage it would be a good balance. I wouldn't want it to look quite as dark as it does in some scenes of the movie.

Also, I am sure you have considered, that the shirt appearing on the costume displays is not the same shirt that hugh wore in the movie/interviews. It is possible they did more work on his shirt to get the washed out appearance.

I got the first test print back and it wasn't worth sharing (pattern was WAY too big, colors weren't right and the material used didn't show through to the other side enough). So, the project is definitely NOT dead... just reworking the print now. I'll post as soon as I have something that's actually worth showing.

Here's the latest test print using the more faded design:

6OaSk7H.jpg

You can see the upper left corner there is white on the back of the fabric, so this is just test printing for color and size reference. We're still working on perfecting a method of getting the full bleed-through of the design to the other side of the material.

View attachment 1357431

You can see the upper left corner there is white on the back of the fabric, so this is just test printing for color and size reference. We're still working on perfecting a method of getting the full bleed-through of the design to the other side of the material.
Oh bub this looks pretty spot on!

View attachment 1357431

Hello! Is this still being worked on?

Yes, we are definitely still working on this... just juggling a LOT of projects at the moment. I'll post here as soon as we have some more news.

I could have sworn that the movie costume was on display somewhere...too bad someone could not get hi-res pix of the shirt....and /or have access to it to replicate it.

I could have sworn that the movie costume was on display somewhere...too bad someone could not get hi-res pix of the shirt....and /or have access to it to replicate it.
Someone does have pics of the costume that was on display. I believe they either said “pm me for the pics” or just posted them somewhere on the “Wolverine All Day, Baby!” Rpf page

Someone does have pics of the costume that was on display. I believe they either said “pm me for the pics” or just posted them somewhere on the “Wolverine All Day, Baby!” Rpf page

I’ve sent all those pics to Magnoli when I commissioned the shirt, of course.. So he’s seen them. The real problem is the fabric, which is unlike most other fabrics, and hard to replicate with the pattern well enough to make the whole thing look right... But I trust Magnoli on what he’s doing, he’ll nail it for me...

I’ve sent all those pics to Magnoli when I commissioned the shirt, of course.. So he’s seen them. The real problem is the fabric, which is unlike most other fabrics, and hard to replicate with the pattern well enough to make the whole thing look right... But I trust Magnoli on what he’s doing, he’ll nail it for me...
I knew someone had em! Right now I’m 5 foot 10, 182 pounds. I’ve been doing a lot of research abojt Hugh’s diet and workout and am planning on attempting it starting next week, I really want to get in shape and he’s always been an inspiration for me to do so, I’m really excited but also nervous. Hopefully I’m seeing some results by the time these shirts roll around so I can size accordingly! Got the AG jeans, need a DoFP belt , got the OP Sanfords and dunno what boots he wore in this one, but I think the shirt (plus the hair and bod) are what make this costume so great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back