Wolverine Jacket Owners....how many people recognize it on a day to day basis?

On the first day I had mine, I got a funny look from the girl at BK but no one ever noticed it was from a movie. That said mine is not in SA colors.:lol

Glad to see my favorite Outaw on another forum!! Maybe you can post your jacket to show off that it's one of a kind prototype design that Vanson gave to Fox for their eventual reproductions.

Word on the street is that you plan on doing a field shoot in the boonies too. I should do a similar shoot downtown. I wish I had my friend handy, she's all about that stuff. One day I'll have her take some nice photos of me in the jacket. Until then it'll be just winter snow pics in yard. :p

Last edited:
Yes, I'm working on maps right now to see if there are decent dirt roads to use with my car to get to the spot I scouted while riding my atv. I first got there via a mix of logging roads, dirt roads and atv trails. A outdoor photoshoot is 100% in the book.

You have a photographer and on top of that its a lady and a fan! Sounds like a woman to marry... :cool

I would have long ago, but we are too much alike and you know how that goes... :p She's not available due to her not living in my area as she lives in Florida and I'm in New Enlgand, but she may come and visit me in the winter, if I have my way.

I've gotten lots of compliments on my Wolvie jacket, but only twice has someone said: "Wolverine jacket!" At a comic convention, which you'd expect and at my old work place-

I have a decent knock off that I wear during the spring, as well as part of my Origins costume. I get the Wolverine comments a lot, moreso with the jacket on. Mind you I'm a 5'3" Canadian, with mutton chops!

You have the 527 Levi's or any flannel/pearl snap shirts? 'Zimmerli Richlieu' ribbed tank tops, or a Helmut Lang denim trucker jacket? You must have the Chief buckle, and your belt is one the way... :cool

got a Danson X1 and the first day people recognized it as a wolverine jacket

This jacket is slowly trickling into mainstream everyday, as there are more vendors because of demand, because of us. So the Wolverine jacket is about as iconic as the Indy jacket at this point.

When you see an elderly man with a santa beard on a motorcyle zoom by, wearing an X1,...that's when you know... :cool

My phone went nuts I thought I was commeting on the main wolverine page and for some reason it commented on this :-/ appologies the really need a delete your own comment button incase this happens again
Did you really just comment on a comment that is 3 years old?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back