wolf shins

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gscott

New Member
hey guys the wolf is coming along 75% complete the other 25% is in the mail lol, so just in the stage of painting everything and pretty shocked im doing ok with the airbrush so now to share with you my mannowar wolf shins almost finished painting just got to hit a couple of spots :)

wolf_shins1.jpg


wolf_shins.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Top