wolf sculpt...first pull!!!!

SUICIDALRAIDER

ok so i got my undamaged wolf molded and took the first master pull which is foam filled and will be stored away.He came out great!!! Minimal seam lines and awesome detail all the way around! I am very very happy that i finally finished him and actually have a mask in hand.This first pull ,like i said will be the master, foam filled and put away. I have to let the mold dry out again and i will take another pull and finish it as my headpiece for my wolf costume.What do you guys think?? As far as bio's fitting him, the smaller sized bio's are tight. Don Jarr's chopper...perfect fit....mikes bone hunter and aqua hunter as well as the rest i assume ....perfect fit!!! I really dig the look of the bonhunter on him The celtic i own fit perfect as well as the elder. Too kool!!! Hez's P2 ....tight...gene's wolf..tight. added 3 pics of him cleaned and ready for paint , teeth and quills .

skulls_on_sticks_062.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_063.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_064.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_065.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_066.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_067.jpg

skulls_on_sticks_068.jpg

good idea! this is gonna be pretty challenging, but ive always wondered what the wold looked like before injury (of course I have imagined it, but im glad someone is putting that mystery to somewhat a conclusion)

its a great start..and wolf is an odd design at least i think so anyway,,ive done two sculpts now and still cant seem to get that movie look to him..i want that look. mabe one day:)

hope you finish this up.

its a great start..and wolf is an odd design at least i think so anyway,,ive done two sculpts now and still cant seem to get that movie look to him..i want that look. mabe one day:)

hope you finish this up.
thanks pete....if mine turns out half as good as yours i will be very pleased....you nailed it dude...and i am using yours as a reference.....your way too modest bud..you did a killer job pete!!

More pred head sculpts, woohoooo \o/
yea im gonna see this thing through.....and the same goes for you too lee ..your wolf is amazing......still saving!! i have some very good reference's to go off of and for that i feel way fortunate...it will make it alot easier for me....you guys had only movie stills to go off of....what you guys(pete,lee) acomplished with just that to reference to blows my mind.

Wolf is lethal looking! A scratch free wolf would look deadly! Cant wait to see it when its finished as he's the most unique looking of all predators. You're doing a great job, best of luck with the rest of the sculpt

i agree with farscape1, i dont know what it is but the movie one has something too it no one can get. its very wierd. but ill be watching this thread. it sounds interesting

Gotta say he looks abit like a Fish kind of Moster from the way the top of his head is looks like scales lol
But the sculpt looks good can't wait to see this thing finished, Keep up the great work.

Dan

Looking good man!
What an original idea, pre acid burn Wolf.
I was reading somewhere omline that Wolf was blooded on the cheek that was scarred.
Would be cool if you could find out what the mark was and incorperate that into your sculpt.
I will have alook for the article.

**EDIT**
Found this

" He may have had the mark on a helmet (as we see he has a vast selection) but he just didn't take that helmet, as he is obviously a seasoned hunter he didn't need to take his original hunt mask. Also he *may* have had the mark somewhere else, perhaps on his cheek, but it was heavily scarred so the mark was lost (or the scars function as a large mark). This is actually the explanation given by the directors in one of the making-of documentaries on the dvd"

Looking good man!
What an original idea, pre acid burn Wolf.
I was reading somewhere omline that Wolf was blooded on the cheek that was scarred.
Would be cool if you could find out what the mark was and incorperate that into your sculpt.
I will have alook for the article.

**EDIT**
Found this

" He may have had the mark on a helmet (as we see he has a vast selection) but he just didn't take that helmet, as he is obviously a seasoned hunter he didn't need to take his original hunt mask. Also he *may* have had the mark somewhere else, perhaps on his cheek, but it was heavily scarred so the mark was lost (or the scars function as a large mark). This is actually the explanation given by the directors in one of the making-of documentaries on the dvd"
hey thanks for the info dude...but i think im going for a non-scarred wolf ...this sculpt has taken 3 diff directions since i started it like a year ago it seems...so im going to stick with this last idea...thankyou anyway :lol:

little update guys...starting putting details in...this guy is still a long way off from being done,i still want to reshape some thing..smooth him out here and there....never done a pred before...alot of details im learning how to do..but hes coming along pretty good ...im really diggin this sculpt...what do you guys think??

little update guys...starting putting details in...this guy is still a long way off from being done,i still want to reshape some thing..smooth him out here and there....never done a pred before...alot of details im learning how to do..but hes coming along pretty good ...im really diggin this sculpt...what do you guys think??

Well do be honest i think your doing a hell of a job, especially since you have never sculpted a pred before. Keep at it and show us those progress pics when you get a chance.

just the pics i added on 4/2 ill have more done by weekends end...im deleting old ones as i go so as to not take up globs of room on the board..thanks for your interest guys

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back